Isaac!

Love him he’s too cute.

1 Like

On Thursday 28th at 20:00 (CET Spain - Madrid time zone) I will have prototype Alexander by Olga Auer for private sale. I will post the information and price here at that hour exactly so please don’t send me private messages. I will post official pics on monday.
You also can subscribe to my newsletter (www.silviacreations.com) and you will receive an email reminder with the hour and day.

2 Likes

No kidding…LOL! Love her work, but something about that little face is just not for me

3 Likes

I’ve wanted Isaac from the minute I saw him. I can’t wait to reborn him.

5 Likes

I am SO looking forward to him hitting the shelves. I want a boy and girl version. I think Isaac is adorable.

3 Likes

He has a boy face, and I love boys. Also, love his feet and hands. If he’s an open edition, I may eventually get him.

1 Like

Like @kareninflorida - I am grateful to be able to pass this one up!

5 Likes

Cute but I like the other versions of him better. The Tommy Pickles one.

1 Like

I think he is super cute! After my two customs I was going to stop collecting for a little while, but now I might change my mind! Lol

1 Like

Haha! Tommy PIckles! Yes! :smile:

1 Like

I was surprised too! Yes. It’s so lovely! Really well done.

Oh my! I would love,love,love to have Silvia’s Isaac! Oh who am I kidding, I’d love to have any of Silvia’s work. I’d never ask for another baby again! :wink: as for the sculpt itself, I’m not really sure how I feel about it. I do like quirky kits though so maybe I love him. :confused:

4 Likes

I really like Isaac and Sylvia’s version is absolutely the bomb!!! I think she nailed it with him!

2 Likes

Not until Silvia’s version did I like how this kit can look. But he has the wrinkles on the forehead, so now I don’t know.

1 Like

I’m with you on this sculpt, don’t care for it much and I’ll pass on it too. Finally one I don’t have to have.

3 Likes

I wasn’t a fan of him… But of course… He is growing on me. Dang it.

3 Likes

I was drooling over Silvia’s Isaac again and yea, I think I love him! :heart:

3 Likes

Right!? That’s what happened with me. :wink:

1 Like

Me too! Lol :tada:

2 Likes

I love his little face!

2 Likes