So I bought…
Romilly
Ruby
Asia
Trouble

And a couple by Elisa Marx—-

I’m in trouble lol

7 Likes

It’s a great sale. Congrats on all the awesome kits! I got Ruby, but I had ordered two kits and some bodies earlier this week, so I kept to my 1 baby plan. Although Jack was calling my name and I could have thought of a few more to snag, and Romilly would have been on the list :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve managed to downsize my list, and I wanted to buy elf Tinky as I have a customer with interest in her. She was available before midnight, but while I was checking other kits Tinky became unavailable :sleepy:. But I’ve got down syndrome Vince - I want to paint a special baby.

4 Likes

I bought Jack Wednesday night! Should have waited but didn’t think the sale would be that good. Boy oh boy.

2 Likes

I’m sorry! I bet a lot of the kits go out of stock within the next 24 hours. Jade keeps eluding me in the same way. Disappearing before I get to checkout! I can’t wait to see your special guy!

2 Likes

How are they on shipping? (Like I need more kits :joy:) obviously expecting some sort of delay with the holidays and then black Friday. I saw a few toddler kits I want to eventually get.

1 Like

I am in GA and getting orders from them in 3-4 days.

1 Like

Oh that’s great then! I’m in the Atlanta area so should be about the same if not a day or 2 more.

1 Like

Have 40$ less for a 120$ kit, and have 40$ shipping cost (Canada)…I will buy it at regular price on MacPherson. I am sad ,can never have a good deal.

2 Likes

Oh man I’ve been trying not to buy more kits… but but but… such good deals

1 Like

I new to the Reborn world, and apparently kind of dumb, lol. I spent ten minutes last night trying to figure out what website had the initials “BF” and was having such an irresistible sale! (Yes, I finally figured it out.) I’m choosing to blame turkey overload. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I love Charlotte but not sure how first of all challenging putting her together will be and second if she will be very cuddly… but those cheeks!!

1 Like

Dang y’all! I did not need another kit that I will want to keep! I just couldn’t resist Lidy for that price and I have been after her head for a while with no luck. Oh, well :woman_shrugging:

I’m soooo glad I have no dolly dollars right now. I have waaay too many kits and there’s about a dozen more in this sale that I’d like to have.

I keep telling myself to chill with the kits but 3 of them just rudely jumped into my cart lol. Well worth it but I need to get my butt in gear because I have yet to start my first kit due to back problems and I guess I thought buying more kits was a solution or something. :joy: expect work in progress pictures to start rolling in next week.

3 Likes

I’m the same! I bought a BB Kimber kit originally because I wanted to make one doll for myself. Then I bought a completed doll from someone on Instagram. Then I decided I needed a sleeping baby so I ordered a BB Faith. I just bought my paints yesterday, lol.

I don’t even have a pretend excuse for why I bought a BB Madison last night…

1 Like

Yeah! I originally was only going to paint one or two just to see how it is I’ve always loved dolls and I’m just floored with the realism and I was just going to keep those few and next thing I know more kits are rolling in then I know what to do with. Lol. I will probably give a few completed dolls to family members if I start running out of space.

1 Like

Unfortunately my family thinks they’re creepy. :roll_eyes: I’m thinking that if I enjoy making them and they come out okay I’ll make them to donate. Running my own business or selling things has never appealed to me. Making them for area nursing homes is something I’d really enjoy being able to do. Because of my heart problems I can’t do regular volunteering, so I try to find things like this, or crocheting scarves, that I can do on my own schedule.

4 Likes

That’s interesting!

Good thing you didn’t wait to buy him! I tried to buy him at 1204 last night on the Black Friday sale and it said he was out of stock!

1 Like