So I boughtā€¦
Romilly
Ruby
Asia
Trouble

And a couple by Elisa Marxā€”-

Iā€™m in trouble lol

7 Likes

Itā€™s a great sale. Congrats on all the awesome kits! I got Ruby, but I had ordered two kits and some bodies earlier this week, so I kept to my 1 baby plan. Although Jack was calling my name and I could have thought of a few more to snag, and Romilly would have been on the list :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve managed to downsize my list, and I wanted to buy elf Tinky as I have a customer with interest in her. She was available before midnight, but while I was checking other kits Tinky became unavailable :sleepy:. But Iā€™ve got down syndrome Vince - I want to paint a special baby.

4 Likes

I bought Jack Wednesday night! Should have waited but didnā€™t think the sale would be that good. Boy oh boy.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry! I bet a lot of the kits go out of stock within the next 24 hours. Jade keeps eluding me in the same way. Disappearing before I get to checkout! I canā€™t wait to see your special guy!

2 Likes

How are they on shipping? (Like I need more kits :joy:) obviously expecting some sort of delay with the holidays and then black Friday. I saw a few toddler kits I want to eventually get.

1 Like

I am in GA and getting orders from them in 3-4 days.

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s great then! Iā€™m in the Atlanta area so should be about the same if not a day or 2 more.

1 Like

Have 40$ less for a 120$ kit, and have 40$ shipping cost (Canada)ā€¦I will buy it at regular price on MacPherson. I am sad ,can never have a good deal.

2 Likes

Oh man Iā€™ve been trying not to buy more kitsā€¦ but but butā€¦ such good deals

1 Like

I love Charlotte but not sure how first of all challenging putting her together will be and second if she will be very cuddlyā€¦ but those cheeks!!

1 Like

Dang yā€™all! I did not need another kit that I will want to keep! I just couldnā€™t resist Lidy for that price and I have been after her head for a while with no luck. Oh, well :woman_shrugging:

Iā€™m soooo glad I have no dolly dollars right now. I have waaay too many kits and thereā€™s about a dozen more in this sale that Iā€™d like to have.

I keep telling myself to chill with the kits but 3 of them just rudely jumped into my cart lol. Well worth it but I need to get my butt in gear because I have yet to start my first kit due to back problems and I guess I thought buying more kits was a solution or something. :joy: expect work in progress pictures to start rolling in next week.

3 Likes

Yeah! I originally was only going to paint one or two just to see how it is Iā€™ve always loved dolls and Iā€™m just floored with the realism and I was just going to keep those few and next thing I know more kits are rolling in then I know what to do with. Lol. I will probably give a few completed dolls to family members if I start running out of space.

1 Like

Thatā€™s interesting!

Good thing you didnā€™t wait to buy him! I tried to buy him at 1204 last night on the Black Friday sale and it said he was out of stock!

1 Like

I have one in my cart but I am resisting the irresistiblesā€¦

3 Likes

Same here, I was admiring my sister in laws ottlite with magnifier last night and showed her what I was looking for one for and I showed her a picture of my Dominic and she looked confused. Then looked at me like ok so you took a picture of a baby ( Iā€™m a photographer so she didnā€™t understand). I told her I made the baby and she was really confused. Lol I told her it was a doll and she said ā€œthatā€™s really creepyā€ and went on to talk about her diamond paintings to which I was as equally unimpressed with lol

3 Likes

If I remember correctly Jack was not available even before midnight. Only Pose. So @RosieCait you are ok :wink: