Irresistible BF sale šŸ˜³

You are so funny! :rofl:

1 Like

I am in love of course sheā€™s not available but OMG my husband would kill me if I spent $185 in a kit not to mention the hair and the eyes. I would love to paint something like this though Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™d do with it lol

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Iā€™m resisting the urge to buy any kits. Iā€™ve been able to stay distracted by spending money on Black Friday sales for my family. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Lol when I first read the op I was dying cause I couldnā€™t figure out where the sale was!!!

Funny how I was disappointed by BBs 25% sale when they have such amazing prices as it is and saddened that I donā€™t have the for irresistables sale because they rarely have them and their kits are regularly TWICE the as BBs full price. I can still get two kits at full price from BB for the cost of one on sale from irresistables

Good job, Katina, I am proud of you! Remember 2 days ago it was all about purging :wink:

1 Like

I couldnt stop myself from getting Luciano, ive been admiring that kit for a while now, and with 30% off, I had to. And to make it to $100 for the free shipping I got honeybug paciā€™s!! What a great deal!!

2 Likes

Irresistables kits are more expensive but they have some great kits and a huge selection. $185 for a kit isnā€™t so bad if you sell it for five or six hundred. At least, that was my rationalization when I bought Adele by Ping Lau ($180 + shipping) but I love the kit and will sell her when sheā€™s done.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s when you starting creating hding spots-- in the closet- under the bed- in empty cabinetsā€¦he he he

2 Likes

Ok so I caved in and even added a kit to my cart, so I got two kits. I feel like poo today and thatā€™s my excuse.

3 Likes

If youā€™re talking about Jack thereā€™s an unclaimed one on TruBorn.

1 Like

@BethRN I have stashes here and there. I just hope my husband doesnā€™t suddenly decide to do some cleaning. :joy:

2 Likes

I had the same thought! :joy::joy: Iā€™m like whereā€™s this damn website thatā€™s so irresistible?! :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

@YelenaRey Whew! He came today in the mail and Iā€™m impressed just by the blank kit. Canā€™t wait to work on him. Iā€™m going to save him to paint for my third or fourth complete baby though. I just love that kit too much to make him my first and probably botch him :joy:

2 Likes

@Mommy2six Yes now Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t wait!! He came in the mail today and Iā€™m already in love with the blank kit!

1 Like

I waited to long and now all the good kits are sold out :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

oh no! that stinksā€“I stalked the site and had all my kits in my cart at 11:50 pmā€¦

1 Like

You are a smart lady! I didnā€™t even think about it :sob: not that I really neeeeed kits. But I was hoping there would be one or two good ones left :sob:

I totally did not need to buy anymore kits either butā€¦butā€¦lol

1 Like

I am also a baby loss Grandma. We lost our precious Avary at 2 1\2 months to SIDS. Absolutely the most devastating event of my life. Everyone has to do this kind of loss journey their own way. I find making these babies therapeutic to me, but can understand how it might also be upsetting to some. I plan to try to do a portrait baby of her someday, but Iā€™m still not ready. She would be 6 this December 31. Hugs to your Mom.

2 Likes

No, Iā€™m sorry, I think I did that. I like to think she inspires me, so maybe we can look at it as positive from that perspective. :blush:

2 Likes