Irelyn:list of whose taking the challenge

If you are taking the Irelyn Challenge, please respond to this post with your user name and if you desire, your name.

1. Helen Marshall AKA Honojane
2 Likes

Blissfulbabies aka Melanie Math…this is so fun!!!

2 Likes

I look forward to seeing all of the Irelyn creations! I’m tempted too join in, but I don’t have the extra time to allot :wink:

I would love to join in too but I don’t have the time either during school. Plus I do not think I do well enough yet LOL! I can’t wait to see everyone’s creations though.

~Mandy

I’m in. I received my kit yesterday. My husband says she looks like a leprechaun.

3 Likes

I’m in :slight_smile: says my kit was delivered. Leslie

1 Like

Maybe that’s why she’s named Irelyn, you think? Cause I have to agree. She does look like a leprechaun.

2 Likes

Micholc, Michele Spisak. All in…lol.

Hi ! My name is Deb Bee. I’m in! Just ordered Irelyn.

1 Like

Hi! Eve here

1 Like

Mine is coming today so count me in -
Judy Morabito AKA Judym

1 Like

Hi…I’m not joining in. Too costly ATM to get the kit to Australia but I will be looking forward to seeing all the WIP’s and the finished bubs. Sounds like a lot of fun! Happy reborning everyone! :smile:

1 Like

Aw man, I wish I could take the challenge. I am backed up right now but am looking forward to seeing the finished babies and hope to get in on the next challenge. Y’all have fun!

2 Likes

So far we have eleven entrants: Honojane,Blissfulbabies, JeanneA, Leslie76, Micholc, Sony72, debbabee, evelyn, judym, Corholl, and adh. Is anybody else joining the challenge? If you are not on this list, you can still join us. I’m just taking a census here to figure out the best way to post entries.

2 Likes

Shera1, mine is done.

1 Like

I’ve decided to jump in. I like the idea of the challenge. BB. Id. Is kimomax. My name is Kim KasaKaitas

1 Like

Welcome Kim! Now there are lucky 13 of us!

2 Likes

Sounds like fun , im in. Annie Walker.

1 Like

And now we have 14 of us. Wow! This is a great response. Welcome anniewalker.

my user name is the same as my name Lisa Lampe :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to reborning Irelyn

1 Like