Introducing Drew Ann Awake & Asleep, 2 New Prototypes!

Good evening,

We are pleased to present our newest upcoming kit, Drew Ann! Both Drew Ann Awake and Drew Ann Asleep were sculpted by Donna RuBert. They are about 16 inches long when completed with very curly limbs. This cuddly baby is as cute as it gets!

We have our first ever prototypes of Drew Ann on eBay now. Both of these incredible babies were reborn by LaDonna Briggs. You can find links to their auctions below:

Drew Ann Awake eBay Auction: https://www.ebay.com/itm/115470181144

Drew Ann Asleep eBay Auction: https://www.ebay.com/itm/403787589013

You can also find links to sign up for their releases here:

Drew Ann Awake: *Drew Ann Awake, by Donna RuBert (16" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

Drew Ann Asleep: *Drew Ann Asleep, by Donna RuBert (16" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

Sincerely,

Bountiful Baby

1 Like

Uh nope and nope :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

It’s the legs for me. They’re the same ones they were gonna use on the other kit that was ‘discontinued’ before release

2 Likes

Oh gosh no, those legs :flushed:

4 Likes

:flushed: No thank you lol. Definitely not my favorite faces… The sleeping one is kinda scary looking. But those legs! I’m all for curled up kits but not to the point where I am unable to put pants and sleepers on them.

5 Likes

I like the awake one but I’d paint the mouth a little differently. The sleeping one would look better with rooted lashes. She reminds me of a Cassie Brace sculpt. I think the legs are similar to Levi’s and everybody loves those.

My thing is, Levi’s legs are completely separated, and he’s easy to dress. I foresee big problems selling this kit as it couldn’t wear pants or sleep suits correctly

4 Likes

I like the faces but not the legs

2 Likes

And the arms :grimacing:

3 Likes

Oh geez, I just noticed the legs are fused together :flushed:

5 Likes

Another one for the discontinued list :thinking:

6 Likes

Now I see that. The back of the thighs and calves are fused together. It couldn’t wear pants or sleep suits at all. I don’t think this one’s going to be a big hit just because of that.

4 Likes

A huge NO for me. I don’t care for the limbs at all!!

3 Likes

To dolly looking for me, and not loving the limbs.

4 Likes

They are a bit weird looking

5 Likes

Hard no. Too scary looking for me

5 Likes

Hands and legs look fused, not for me. I don’t care for the dolly face on awake and the scary face asleep. JMO :footprints: :baby:

7 Likes

:grimacing:yeah, the legs. I’m not sure this will be very popular. As a collector, we like to dress our babies. Can’t do much 27th that one, and no thanks to the faces.

3 Likes

Hard pass for me!

4 Likes

Ummmm…nope :flushed:

2 Likes