I’m bored

Thank you!

4 Likes

Just finished the 12" baby! Here are the 3 different sizes I have made so far. :heart:

19 Likes

They are adorable @Phassell !

I just stripped 4 kits ans have some more to do. I can’t buy more kits as I haven’t sell since december so no money.
It’s a good way to spend time and recycle !

2 Likes

I love them!

1 Like

They are so cute. I actually went and bought the pattern, too. I love.sewing things like this. What are the three sizes in the picture? Is your daughter excited about your project?

2 Likes

Love them!!!

1 Like

They are 10, 12 and 14inch babies. My granddaughter is the little one sewing with me. She is enjoying sewing but maybe not loving the mask so much. I think she will try and sew a little baby next.

1 Like

These remind me of the Amish dolls with no facial features. I like them.

4 Likes

I do too but I am thinking of trying to embroider a little face on one and see how it looks…maybe

3 Likes

Her daughter is pretty excited too :grin: right @Phassell :wink::wink: hehe

2 Likes

I think that would also be cute. Either way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:grin: I am making your little blessing right now!

2 Likes

Holy! that takes crochet to whole new level, pretty awesome.

1 Like

I agree. And, the talent of the person who designed it. Wow.

1 Like

Not sure why I have been saving the strings from the cloth bodies but I finally found a use for one…!

14 Likes

Are you weighting these guys? What kind of fabric are you using? I made some a few years ago and had a rough time finding “the right” fabric. I was weighting them with plastic pellets and bbs to be about 5lbs I used felt for one but it stretched too much.

1 Like

Yes.

On these little tiny ones I have used sweatshirt material and fleece so far. It seems to work really well. If using a thinner stretch fabric you would need to line it so it wouldn’t stretch to much I think.

1 Like

This style is really small.

12 Likes

I was lining mine with fleece. Which made them super squishy :heart_eyes: but now that I’m thinking maybe I should have lined them with a sturdier fabric and could have used the wool felt. I think I ended up using soft denim on the outside. My favorite was a peach wool that I found on clearance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll see if I can find some pictures

2 Likes