I’m bored

I keep refreshing to see if there is any new chatter.

Or kits for sale

I reeeeeeeeeally want new kits.

I think I enjoy collecting kits more than painting them lol

I’m staring at Skya awake, Jennie awake and asleep. They are almost ready to be sealed and rooted but can’t figure out what else they need :thinking:

I have Quinn freshly stripped and staring blankly at me. Molly waiting for flesh layers and Rebekah waiting for something. But I’m sitting here alternating knitting and rooting June while watching CSI

9 Likes

I was thinking there has been less chatter too. Thought at first maybe it was because I’m up all night while everyone was sleeping so things are quite, but then there’s not a lot to read when I get up either. I’ve only been out twice in the last week, trying to isolate as much as possible so I’ve been painting a lot. I’ve been making these little kitty hats when I watch tv with my husband just for something to do. I was thinking I should start a baby sweater or something now.

28 Likes

That’s adorable!!! Love the chunky yarn :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ya I did it in chunky so it wouldn’t take so long. I have a few colours that I bought last year to make other hats so thought I should use it for something. So far I’ve made that purple one, a pink one, two peach ones, a gray one and I’m on my second purple one right now

7 Likes

I feel like more of a kit collector than painter most days!!! I want to get painting more…

6 Likes

I’m bored too! I was going to get my kit out and fix the mess I created with getting the wrong matte varnish but its been raining all day and with the lighting off I just better wait. That’s how I got myself in this mess lol. Tried painting the kit when it was cloudy and just ruined it so I stripped the next day.

2 Likes

I’ve made some beautiful babies in bad lighting lol

I’d course the next day they weren’t as beautiful in the right light :flushed:. Lol

6 Likes

I am having fun sewing these sweet babies.:heart:

31 Likes

I am loving those sweet babies. I don’t collect reborns, but I could definitely see myself snuggling one of these :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I LOVE THIS HAT!!! It’s perfect!

2 Likes

Thank you. They are so snuggly!

3 Likes

@PhotographyForLife, you sound like me. That’s why I have 300 kits :grin: channel your boredom. Don’t be me. Yes, I’ve bought 3 more since I’ve been home. Thankfully the woman on eBay won’t get her items out of storage right now for me to buy.

3 Likes

@quiltsabunch the kitty hats are presh.

1 Like

So adorable :heart_eyes::heartpulse:

1 Like

I can’t buy anything. Hubby spent it all on food if you can believe that!

Of all the nerve!

6 Likes

:joy:

That hat is EVERYTHING!

3 Likes

That’s me :slight_smile: ! Not motivated, and now that I don’t have to stick to IDTS dates, even less motivated :joy: But they all will be done eventually.

5 Likes

I’ve been painting a Reece kit that was looking okay until I over painted and ruined him…then I stripped him but accidentally left bits of the old paint. My painting is better this time around but he’s definitely a boo-boo or therapy doll. This hobby is definitely reaching me about patience. :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Well, your hubby figured out that you have enough kits for years to come (or at least till the end of the year :joy: ) . Now was the food time!

2 Likes