I’m bored

Yay!!! I am going to start my Shyann & Billy twins tomorrow!!! We can motivate each other with lots of WIP pics…

2 Likes

I’m itching to get one assembled so I can photograph it but something always happens. Madison’s varnish issues and now June’s varnish is lifting when I’m rooting :tired_face:

2 Likes

Do you varnish too thick? Do you allow time for varnish to cure? Did you add something again into your varnish?

1 Like

Sheesh I hate that!!! How bad is Madison’s issue???

1 Like

Lyla wanted to learn to sew so this was our project today. Hopefully they never have to be used but just in case, this is what we made.

16 Likes

I just reached a whole new level of boredom. :joy::joy: took a newly bought solid colored fluffy sock and well… If you can’t find hats for the smaller heads of your dolls its an idea I guess? Tight fight on Jennie. Smh…:joy::joy:

14 Likes

@quiltsabunch such a pretty kitty hat!!
@Phassell I love your sweet babies. My future Toddler needs one. Tell Lyla I love her mask.
@Jacelyn5440 I love that baby. The first thing I thought was how can I make an Alternative, lol! He is precious. @YelenaRey You made me laugh thinking it was scary. I love him, I don’t have the patience to make him or I would in a heartbeat. The others are cute too but the first one is my favorite.
@OliviaR cute idea with the sock.

2 Likes

I put Loulou together…just need to root her hair. Levi needs mottling, maybe tomorrow. Ramsey needs final detail (have to watch Sue Ellen’s video first), and Shaya is being rooted. I think that’s all…oh, Tavie has some powders done. I’ll leave her for a bit…

3 Likes

I think it is a great idea!

Those masks are cute, cute, cute! And you can wash them! Great idea!
Did you do lining on them too? I think I should make some, just for fun.

1 Like

Yes they have a lining and are pretty simple to make. I am going to try a different pattern without the pleats, which will be easier for Lyla to sew, and see how that works out.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha
I followed the recipe to the last detail this time. I may have put it on to thick. I have no idea what it’s supposed to look like thick/thin etc :woman_shrugging:t2: Soooooo kinda hard to say :wink:

I’ve made progress with the varnish remover but around her neck is peeling. I want to have some time when I’m not distracted so I can focus on her (ha ha that’s kinda a jab at my bored self)

1 Like

So she’s close to being done, that’s a positive!!! :blush:

1 Like

Your little babies are adorable, are you selling them?

2 Likes

Thank you. I am just trying to figure out how to make them right now. I am cutting out a 12" baby to start on. The others I made were 10" and 14". I want to make all the sizes! :rofl:

2 Likes

They are super cute. If you decide to sell them let me know, I would be interested.

2 Likes

I. Need. A. Kitty. Hat.

3 Likes

Me too, it was the first thing I thought of!

1 Like

Darling!! How do you make them? She’s adorable!

1 Like