I got a Knitting loom set

Fantastic !

Are these newborn size? They are stinking cute!

1 Like

All donešŸ˜€

14 Likes

I made a bear however my mini bear became a big fat bear my loom pegs are bigger and farther apart lol he still needs his limbs sewn on oh well it was an experience lol
Think I will call him Iggy .

15 Likes

Now thatā€™s adorable !

1 Like

Iā€™m in Baytown!!!

1 Like

I love the kitty and the bear!!!
@AnnieSokay they have a bunch of kniffty knitters on eBay.
I over paid for mine:-( I was so excited I bought one without looking for a better price:-(

3 Likes

Thatā€™s so close! I thought you were in south Texas. We may have to make this happenā€¦

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc I better buy a cheap one because I am one of those with a lot of craft items that are sitting around gathering dust, lol! If I think it something I will continue to do Iā€™ll spend more.
The kitty and bear are awesome!

4 Likes

I feel ya with the dust collecting craft supplies lol.

2 Likes

He is so cute, I love em, and that hat is an adorable touch. I was intimidated by arms and legs for my first project

2 Likes

They are. Your kitty is so cute! Great job!

2 Likes

If you have a hobby lobby or Michaelā€™s near you they have them as well just do not buy the Boye brand, they suck. The knifty knitters are a brand not around anymore so people collect them.

2 Likes

About $14 at hobby lobby

2 Likes

Then use your 40% off coupon!

2 Likes

Thanks ! I got his limbs sewn on everyone mentioned how small his limbs were lol but that is how they are in the video I guess I should have named him Stubby :smile:
But he is no longer mine my grandson walked through right after I finished sewing his legs on and claimed him stubby legs and all so I have to make me another one .

10 Likes

I love him!!! Now get back to work and make another! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I just moved here!!! I was in south Texas but now Iā€™m HERE!!!

@Renauta427 Very small town, lol. No HL or Michaelā€™s only Wal Mart. Thanks anyway. I am going to order online at Amazon.

loom4
I am probably going to get this on it is by Readaeer.

3 Likes

That looks like a good set! Let me know if you need any help!

2 Likes