I got a Knitting loom set

Will finish my kitten tomorrow

7 Likes

They are the Cadillac of looms and are family owned by woman (sisters). They are eou d so they are much easier than the square sock looms. Hypnotic hysteria on YouTube has some awesome videos as well but I particularly like her sock videos.

3 Likes

Looks awesome. I made a kitty for my daughter. It was fun.

1 Like

Fantastic I am am excited to,resurrect a craft I tossed aside years ago! I think I need a litter of kittens now :joy:

3 Likes

Yes! If you are in FB look up one of my groups loom knitting addicts, lots if good ideas and help. Am so you can make them on a larger loom to make bigger cats!

1 Like

I bought a kniffty knitter on eBay! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

I was wondering if eBay might have some, so happy for you :grin:

2 Likes

I would love to join your group. I have a set of the kniffty knitters looms have to look and see what sized 1 circle is pretty large

2 Likes

Awesome!!

1 Like

They are the best regular gauge looms.

1 Like

Well thanks to you guys, I bought a knitting loom set today. I already know how to knit with needles and this looks like fun! After 2 hours, I have a baby body! Now I need arms and the hat.

15 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Thanks! I went to stuff it only to realize that is used up all my poly fill on my last reborn LOL!

4 Likes

Awesome!!

1 Like

Oh now that’s a bummer!

1 Like

Great job!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Thanks! If your ever near Houston we can have a knit and reborn party :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Made these a while back

10 Likes

Going to look up kniffty knitter. @moonbeam your dolly is looking good!

2 Likes