I got a Knitting loom set

Oh you just all made me take out the storage my looms !
I have made 2 cocoons and 2 hats.
Iit was not plan on my schedule! :grin:

5 Likes

Your welcome glad we could help :smile: @Leabelle

2 Likes

I am mad…I was supposed to finish my crochet blanket, and now, I just loom knit…:laughing:

3 Likes

Now I want one lol

2 Likes

At least you are accomplishing something and think of all those nice knitted things you will have for your beautiful babies :smile:

3 Likes

Right ! :grin:

2 Likes

I have all the parts of a replacement bear ready to assemble hope my grandson is satisfied with the Iggy bear he claimed because he can’t have the new one lol .

14 Likes

So sweet !

2 Likes

I hate you guys lol Making me want to do another craft haha That’s the last thing I need :joy:

5 Likes

Exactly ! But I can’t resist !:joy:

2 Likes

Haha same, I’m gonna go for it lol It’ll give me something to do when I’m in between dolls and other crafts.

5 Likes

OK got my replacement bear done I am all done with bears time to go on with something else :smile:

13 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

Thanks @Renauta427 I will! Can’t wait to make all of these beautiful items! I’ll going to order it sometime this week.

4 Likes

My little boy I think maybe Ziggy or Jazz

17 Likes

He looks good!

1 Like

Jazzy Zig! Good job!!! I want to make the pink kitty!!! @PutABonnetOnIt :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I am ready to make a litter, it really does look adorable with my latest Reborn. I am going to add a couple more cute little elements to my kitty and share her again! Hope your have the best vacation EVER :wink:

4 Likes

Finally got the little guy stuffed!

16 Likes