I got a Knitting loom set

Cutest Muffin I’ve seen. I love the dress.

1 Like

Thank you !! makes me wish I had got more while they were on sale LOL

Okay I got my lovey made I went the easy less confusing way I loomed the head and blanket separately
then attached the two .
I think Muffin looks just a tiny bit less grumpy however that could just be my imagination :rofl: two pictures one closer the other you can see more of the lovey .

6 Likes

Love it! I’m going to try my hand at some hats today for the nursing home babies.

1 Like

Thanks!! I have done pretty much all I had my mind set on to do finished my baby finished her outfit and her toy so think its time for a rest however there is a hat idea I would like to try too :smile: .

1 Like

That dress is Lovely on her and that lovey made her feel a little better. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:smile: Thanks

2 Likes

I did finish her on Christmas Eve!

Now I’m gonna experiment on a Loom Doll that’s in my head, lol! :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Wow @AnnieSokay that is a Christmas baby Sweet!!! Do you get to keep her ? LOL

1 Like

So far, lol! My daughter that got the purple Mermaid said thank you so much and now she will stop trying to take mine. She got me a Fake Barbie Mermaid from Dollar General, for Christmas, trying to trade for the one you made for me. So she was just as tearful as I was when she opened her! Thanks again!

1 Like

I’m very happy she liked it I enjoy it when people can appreciate the work that goes into hand crafted items so many just don’t anymore ,

1 Like

All the ones I made for my family for Christmas this year went over very well the bearded hat and the Pokemon set were big hits .

1 Like

So glad your family loved your gifts but of course they would! My girls have watched me find myself through reborning. I have always crafted something but lost myself in taking care of and putting others before myself. So they really appreciate it and my new found online friends.

2 Likes

Its good they back you in it some on here I have read don’t get that from family or friends .

2 Likes

@Rirish This is the kitty link and it takes a 24 peg .
Here you go it was shown in this thread earlier but bringing it forward for you .

LOOM KNIT Cat Kitty Doll (Round Loom) | Strickring | obręcze dziewiarskie |…

2 Likes

Thanks i know i saw it in the long thread but i appreciate you digging it out for me

2 Likes

Ok says 5 inch 24 peg …Now i know what i need Wonder if 5 inch is a flower loom?

2 Likes

Ok found this really helpful Gives loom size for whatever you need .Loom Size , Hat Size and Number of Rows

2 Likes

TY!! I did!! I’m going to be addicted to this too!! Amazon prime is wonderful LOL.

3 Likes

No problem I knew where to look .

1 Like