I got a Knitting loom set

You can also if you want to shorten your view time just hit the link at the top at the very start where it shows users and click on last reply it will take you to the very end of the post .
I click on the AUG 12 date created at the bottom and it takes me back up to the top but which ever works for you LOL

2 Likes

@LillyBellesBabies I did not know that, lol!

2 Likes

Try it you will like it LOL

2 Likes

Lololololol

2 Likes

Well its true the post any post gets long it is nice to cut to the chase :smile:

2 Likes

It is awesomely long!!!

2 Likes

Hey girlys, just throwing out my knitting group on FB again. Itā€™s called Loom knitting addicts (original). Long story on the ā€œoriginalā€ but someone tried to steal our name so they could capitalize on our popularity. Anyway itā€™s a great group with lots of inspiration and helpful people.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not on Facebook anymore. If I was I would love to join!!!

2 Likes

I debate shutting mine down (shared with hubby) and just having one only for crafts no friends lol

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea! One for crafts!!!

2 Likes

I may get on it
Will probably need help I bought the loom set from hobby lobby today.Couldnt wait ordering it.
Starting the kitty I have 6 rows hope i didnt miss any.I got an old bead bracelet out to count the rows like an abacus
But .Im using baby yarn do i need to double it then ?

3 Likes

I still donā€™t have Facebook and still donā€™t want Facebook this forum is big enough for me :smile:

3 Likes

Probably be a good idea congrats on your new hobby hope you like it .

2 Likes

I would double it. In the video she is using #4 worsted weight yarn.

1 Like

Well I quilt, knit, crochet, do cricut crafts and reborn so i am in a lot of groups. But sometimes would just like to see the happy craft stuff and not peoples drama or political posts etc.

4 Likes

Whats cricut?
Yes facebook is so bad for that makes me want to scream.drama politics and dead chickens on my chicken chat Who wants to see that?

1 Like

What is cricut? I am wondering too! Yes, no one wants to see dead chickens!

@Rirish @Nikkiroc a cricut is a machine that makes vinyl decal cutouts. They can be designed in a software and the machine will create it. They can be placed on nearly ANYTHINGā€¦mugs, wood signs, windows, etcā€¦

4 Likes

Cool!!!

1 Like

So alright now I have her entire set done Dress , Bonnet , Booties and lovey she is now dressed head to toe thatā€™s a wrap everything I had in my mind to do done and like most kids nothing has cheered her up :smile:

7 Likes