I got a Knitting loom set

Thanks ! She is one of those cant please babies no matter what she gets she might feel better about things once she has a body but I don’t think so :joy:

1 Like

I love this so much! Did you design this yourself?

1 Like

Thank you !! And I guess I did it wasn’t a pattern so yeah dig that I designed a baby dress :smile:

1 Like

Awesome you are the loom knitting queen. You need a loom knitted crown!

1 Like

LOL maybe I will make me one of those too :wink:

1 Like

One for you and one for your baby

1 Like

Which sculpt is she? I love her’ your outfit is super!!!

1 Like

That is the discontinued Muffin sculpt and Thanks :smile:

1 Like

Cutest muffin ever!!!

1 Like

I agree @LillyBellesBabies is AWESOME with that Loom, we need a YouTube Channel for her creations, lol! I am making another Loom Doll, Christmas, hope to be finished tonight!

2 Likes

:blush: ah shucks I just look at it as more determined but Thank you ! Think I will pass on the YouTube though . Look forward to seeing the new Loom doll you are getting real creative with them and seem to have picked up speed on the loom Congrats @AnnieSokay

2 Likes

Well here it is the Bearded Christmas hat present has been opened and my clown loved it LOL

9 Likes

That awesome smile is even visible through the beard. I love it! :heart:️️

1 Like

I know right and the twinkle in his eye you know what a cut up he is LOL

1 Like

Yep! There’s personality in that still photo! You can tell he’s full of life. :wink:

1 Like

Here she is folks wearing my dress creation and big bow just born this Christmas day I will have to start that lovey for her now to see if I can cheer her up :smile:

6 Likes

She is such a darling and I love her outfit. What sculpt is this?

1 Like

Thank you ! I fell in love with her LOL this is BB Muffin

I thought so but Muffin is so hard to not look dolly and you did such a great job on her. This is the best Muffin I have seen.

1 Like

Thank you so much I was expecting the same thing dolly LOL because of the pictures in the description of her .