I got a Knitting loom set

Sure I received the Pattern from @MilosMeadowsshe made it up herself. I can pm it to you

2 Likes

That’s why I like socks lol they’re so quick to make lol

4 Likes

That’s going to my next loom adventure little tiny socks😍

4 Likes

I really like making them haha I’ve been making a ton of sets with hats,socks and mitts. And then bagging them ,labeling them and will donate them once I have enough.

5 Likes

I am surprised how expensive socks and mitts are to buy for such tiny little things. It’s a bargain with how small an amount of yarn it takes!

3 Likes

Exactly! When I was buying for Darren I was so upset looking at the socks and mitts. It was 10$ CAD for a 3 pack of socks or mittens. Hats are the same price too. Yarn costs me 4$ for a large ball at walmart. WAY cheaper! And more personal

4 Likes

My Walmart never has boy mitts in stock. So if I can make them that would be awesome. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You guys should check out your local thrift stores too. Ours had a whole craft room and the stuff is super cheap! Plus it benefits charity😊

3 Likes

try the octopus it is nothing more than a preemie hat with legs lol

2 Likes

Your octopus was the final straw. I’ve been watching this post since the beginning. I keep wanting to try this all out. But I really don’t have time right now. Then you posted the octopus. Kids don’t appreciate clean clothes anyway. So maybe I can throw laundry off the to do list and replace it with knitting instead. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Well sure thing you could do that and as I said the octopus is not any bigger than a preemie hat actually smaller maybe
Or you could show the kids how to do the laundry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That would be nice. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Missly21 very cute hats. @LillyBellesBabies cute Octopus! I need more yarn!!

1 Like

@Missly21 these are really cute Lynette. They are the nicest I have seen made on the looms. I am kind of a fanatic about knit stuff since my mother knits beautifully. Although I gotta say she likes “fine” yarn to make baby items. What can I say, We were all born in Scotland and knitting is a very big thing there, specially when mom was a girl. They were all taught to knit in school including the boys!! Most of the stuff I’ve seen on the looms is too bulky for my taste in baby stuff. Not intending to step on anyone’s toes here.

3 Likes

Okay there has got to be a way to loom knit this such a simple idea!

9 Likes

How cute, now I want to crochet that, lol!

2 Likes

It looks like you’d just knit flat on the loom like you’re making a scarf then sew it together!

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking just need to know how wide to make the makeshift scarf to achieve desired size, preferably newborn for me. May take a bit of experimenting.

3 Likes

@PutABonnetOnIt do you have a link to that vest?

2 Likes

Yep hold on, I will go get it for you. It is a video…

1 Like