I got a Knitting loom set

I love that! I’m trying to figure out how to make shirts, sweaters, and dresses on the loom but I’m struggling with it!

2 Likes

Thanks ! it is all in figuring what is going to end up where for me lol like is this the bottom of the shirt or is this the side :smile:
I find it useful to look at other things on u tube and see if I can incorporate the steps in what I want to make like the little sweater I posted the link to it was a lot of help doing that one first.

2 Likes

Finally made a pair of mitts

12 Likes

Good job !

Look what this post made me do yesterday. Lol

14 Likes

Be warned - yarn buying is almost addictive as kit hoarding!

7 Likes

Welcome on board we have plenty of room here and love to look at knitting loom goodies :smile: looks like you got a good supply to start with .

1 Like

Welcome aboard! :grinning:

1 Like

The small loom, That is the exact loom I just ordered from amazon and made my mitts on. Very nice loom!

2 Likes

I need to order that tiny one.

2 Likes

Love these! Would love to make some… do you mind sharing where you found the pattern?

2 Likes

I saw this post and had the same thing happen :wink: Just had to go and buy looms and more yarn so I could try it out too…LOL :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep I jumped on board too. Very enjoyable. I made these little ones.

15 Likes

Wow now those are cute I think the fave is your one with the bow love the colors and the bow effect

2 Likes

Another toy project lol this is my octopus in ink water :smile:

14 Likes

Y’all gotta stop with all these cute projects. Now I’m going to have to order a knitting loom set. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It’s impossible to resist lol I’m already dying to buy more yarn haha i’m bored of what I have.

3 Likes

I have an entire cedar chest full of yarn. I went through a crochet phase about a year ago. I quickly figured out I don’t have enough of an attention span for anything more than a bookmark. Maybe I’ll do better with knitting. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Lol I have a bunch too, but I want more lol I don’t have patience for anything more than a bonnet. I made a cocoon once and it was frustrating with how long it took haha

3 Likes

I predict bonnets in my future. That seems to match my attention span. Little preemie bonnets :wink:

4 Likes