I got a Knitting loom set

Okay I am not very tech savvy, how do you get a link from an ap? I took these screenshots

4 Likes

WHO started this thread? Look what you’ve done. Now we’re all hooked on loom knitting. :grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

I know who is to blame for this mass addiction lol!

4 Likes

So if no time for the octopus how about a little squid ? half the size half the legs and half the time to make :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you! @PutABonnetOnIt

In case anyone else want to see!

2 Likes

Wanna see when finished :smile:

2 Likes

New stitches I managed to learn the quick garter stitch still working on the loom version of the cable stitch grr .

8 Likes

Okay. I scrolled up to the top of this thread and saw there were people expressing doubt about a certain loom set. There are way too many comments for me to find the outcome. So can someone please tell me which set to get? Preferably one I can buy online with my PayPal balance. :wink:

2 Likes

I got the one they suggested you not get lol it was there at the moment so I have it the thing is they say because of the lip at the top it is not liked because it gives trouble with the yarn snagging .
So far I am in the group that doesn’t mind the lip not too many others have spoken up for it here though .
DARICE is one brand mentioned and can purchase at Amazon

1 Like

I guess snagging would be a problem when it comes to the thick fluffy yarn. Basic yarn maybe not so much? I know I gave up on crochet fairly quickly over snagging. So I better find the least snaggy option. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I bought the set of 4 mentioned at post # 335 ish… works well and I have made more beanies and having fun adding decorations.

17 Likes

Love them all !

1 Like

Thank you and here is a link to the you tube video I think is so easy to follow.

6 Likes

Those are beautiful. I love all the soft colors. Forget the dolls, I want to make stuff for myself now. :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ha ha yes, I have stored all my doll kits and needed to have busy hands so these fit the bill nicely.

3 Likes

I also bought a pom pom maker which I will try tomorrow. I didn’t realize the quantity of decoration I had on hand. OMG ! But it sure is getting utilized now.

4 Likes

It has become rather addictive I think lol with me I am remembering all the stitches I liked to do on knitting needles then quit because of my thumb issue .
So now I am trying to learn them on the loom :smile:

4 Likes

They are so adorable I am loving your creativity :heart:️

2 Likes

I love my Pom Pom makers, I have a set for the house and my camper lol

2 Likes

@Katinafleming I dug my loom set out and it just happen to be the ones they no longer make but evidently the best ones, kniffty knitter set. Let me see if @Renauta427 could weigh in for you, she is our resident expert. She wants a set she can order off Amazon…

I found this recommendation she made, the photo of the boxed set is for baby yarn or sport weight yarn that I will be ordering off amazon soon. But I think you want a set that does medium weight 4 yarn.

3 Likes