I got a Knitting loom set

Thanks ! it was not that hard to do once I started thinking about it the hats we make on the loom are after all the same shape just needed to add leg and arm holes :smile:

2 Likes

Her and her dolly are so cute. That yellow outfit is beautiful too. I am jealous that you are doing so well. 2 pegs fell out of my 24 inch loom, I found one and can’t find the other. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Anne it is really not all that hard it just takes some puzzling out how to work it in the round so I can tell where each part is going to end up at lol .
After making the dolls and other thing from the patterns I have a better feel for what I want to do it is just getting that feeling into the yarn :blush:

1 Like

Anyone see this on Facebook ? This lady is looking for donations (23000) of sew, knit or crochet shoes to make a display to bring emphasis to infant mortality - one pair of shoes to represent one infant death in US per year - of you don’t have Facebook -there is a website -she has info on how to donate ,lots of shoe patterns , and additional info about display - didn’t know if anyone would be interested in donating but thought it was an awesome cause

4 Likes

Thanks for posting that. I don’t have FB so this is the link I found!

2 Likes

I finally have a12cpeg loom. Now to make some socks and mits!

8 Likes

I accidentally made a baby bonnet lol. I was trying to make a baby blanket by making lots of small squares to stitch together. After the first square I realized 2 things - 1) I don’t have the patience for making something as big as a blanket and 2) I can’t cast off without making one side of the square considerably smaller than the others. So my unsquare square didn’t make it into a blanket, but it was perfect as half a bonnet lol.

17 Likes

That’s adorable!

3 Likes

That’s a perfect little bonnet :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great reconfigure, I love it, everything about it!

2 Likes

Love it !

2 Likes

Your happy accident needs to be written down into a pattern I would so love to make bonnets just like yours!

3 Likes

I tried something different too I tried a different yarn but when I got done I decided the little pants I had made needed a top :smile: more work lol .
Going to get back to trying some new stitches on the loom see if I can do it without getting aggravated and quitting again.

14 Likes

i love it. I’m stuck making hats for my family, lol!

1 Like

Adorable, may I ask what yarn you used it looks so cuddly soft. Perfect for a baby!

2 Likes

Thanks you could show them how and let them do it :smile:

1 Like

Sorry must have replied to wrong one or my alerts are still screwy lol I have no idea which is which I bought bernat and some different yarn at Walmart and rolled them into balls and tossed the labels :blush:
Both were heavier weight yarn the one was super soft which is the yellow and the other seemed more like a terry cloth when finished lol .
If I were to guess I would say Bernat baby yarn

2 Likes

I am going to Walmart tomorrow I think I better get myself a skein!

2 Likes

@LillyBellesBabies I tell them that all the time. They say I want my Mommy to make it, lol. The youngest is 30 something. I did show them how to crochet, well the youngest two. Three girls and not one crafting partner.

1 Like

Yeah lol I get that too but yours is always better :smile:

1 Like