I got a Knitting loom set

Those are so cute. I need to get some smaller gauge looms. I’m going to try the Kb ones.

1 Like

Snuggle sack made with Bernat Velvet yarn. It is so soft! Owen Tuzio Ross was happy to model it for you guys. My first grandbaby is due in April, so the real baby will get this.

19 Likes

Wow really looks cozy and soft the baby should love the feel great job .

2 Likes

So ok here it is my knitting loom dress modeled by my hard to get along with Mei Lien lol I say hard to get along with because of the difficulty rooting her.
Never had this trouble with any of the 80 plus I have done ( I stopped counting at 80 ) the vinyl just refused to take hair no matter what I tried unless I rooted the same section over and over again .
So I have just decided to step back take a break and assemble for now she has hair just not what I am wanting :smile:
My picture isn’t the best either so I am on a roll with this little lady but I love her ornery or not she is mine and I can play with her for a while and go back later no time limit to keep.

13 Likes

Cute! Can I see a pic of just the dress. Do you have a pattern for it?

1 Like

Thanks I just went about it as I went so no pattern really but should be easy to duplicate I get time I will write down what I remember doing hopefully that will help.

1 Like

So these are updated pictures @AnnieSokay

Next is close up of insert -

The back of top is straight across no opening or dicky insert the pattern is the same as the front I used the pattern for the baby sweater that I did earlier for the top just changed the length of it .
I then made a dickey insert for the front using the same pattern that is on the skirt the dickey allows it to be used on a baby without body plate .
The skirt I made of two panels to be wide enough for the waist size however if you wanted to work on a larger loom you could maybe do it in one panel.
Hope didn’t confuse :smile:
Link for sweater -

I as I said shortened the length for the dress top the dickey is just a small piece that you attach with buttons that have been sewn to the inside of the neckline.
The skirt I Knitted two rows purled 4 for the pattern .
Almost forgot I also shortened the sleeves
6 Likes

Thank you, very cute, I think I got it!! I my attempt it after I make my Hubby a hat. Thanks again!

1 Like

No problem pleased to help when I can

1 Like

Here are some pics of it on Caitlyn without the dickey for comparison and because I want to show off my new baby wearing it :smile:

12 Likes

Not a hat :smile:
My latest knitting loom creation.

16 Likes

That is so precious! Did you use a pattern?

3 Likes

No and I am so proud of myself :smile: Thank you I just thought what I wanted to make and figured it out on the loom .

3 Likes

That’s incredible! She looks very comfortable in it

2 Likes

Thanks !

2 Likes

That’s awesome, I love it! You should write a tutorial!

3 Likes

I think I will leave that to the loom experts :smile: but Thank you for the compliment .

1 Like

Oh my you are killing me with all the adorable outfits you are making! This is a wow!

2 Likes

Thanks !

2 Likes

This is really cute and a perfect fit.

2 Likes