I got a Knitting loom set

Yes this is very helpful now it just needs to be imprinted into memory I have done Frogs and made Toads and have also used a Lifeline .
I have several PhD’s and encountered a whale of a lot of the YARN BARF in my work now all that is needed is for someone to decipher what I just wrote because I may have forgotten some of the definitions I used already :rofl:

2 Likes

I havent been looming at lately. I haven’t been feeling well so it has taken a back burner. Plus the energy I do have, I’m trying to use on making dolls. Hopefully I will be back at it soon.

3 Likes

Hope you get to feeling better soon and you know it is always there when you are in the mood again I have two projects in the works and painting at the same time just taking my time no big hurry .

3 Likes

any One listening to you talk like might just have you committed :joy:!

2 Likes

I know right when its put in your handy dandy sheet dialog it comes out quite strange so may not want to talk like that unless you have a copy of that in your possession :smile:
Since you added the dialog you could interpret it :sunny:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m hoping this passes quickly

2 Likes

Feel better! @Kate

2 Likes

Thanks Anne!

1 Like

One of my looming reborning projects is finished I think I like him the last pic is just to make sure everyone can see that little stub tail on my bear LOL .

13 Likes

WOW! Now you need to start a YouTube with your creations! That is so adorable!

3 Likes

LOL Thanks !! he came out pretty cute I think , I made it so his head is free to turn and weighted the bottom so he sits on his own .

2 Likes

I LOVE THIS!!! You must make these and sell them!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Nikkiroc :smile: he is a bit different isn’t he LOL

2 Likes

Here is the newest loom and reborn combo I call her Cally Cat .

13 Likes

Here is an outfit and a diaper cover that I just finished they are being modeled by a Linda Murray dial that I bought for my granddaughter. I am always giving away the dolls I make. I guess I’m going to have to keep make one for myself to use for a model.

10 Likes

Good job ! I like that color too .

2 Likes

@LillyBellesBabies Pretty baby, and that body is WOW! I love it!
@Ruth That outfit and diaper cover is so cute! Now I want to make a diaper cover, lol!

2 Likes

Thanks @AnnieSokay I used the 30 peg for that one since the head was larger in case you want to know :wink:

1 Like

Yes, thank you! The Zombie is a 16 inch Tayla head so I should probably use the 24.

1 Like

Yep go with the 24 peg I used that for my little bear one Daisy has a smaller head than the Londyn sculpt so Cally Cat needed bigger parts LOL

1 Like