Hello :) I missed you all!

Good morning all :slight_smile: I haven’t been on in awhile. Life has been kicking my butt. Been very busy seems like one thing after another but it’s funny even though I don’t know you all personally I still think about a lot of you an the precious babies you all make :slight_smile: so today I have to myself an guess what I will be doing until it’s bed time lol reborning my babies. I do have to get my butt moving I have a women who wants Daisy by Bonnie Brown. I’m stuck with her an I was think maybe one of you lovely people on here could help me out :slight_smile: she needs a wash or something. I will post some pictures in a few! I’m stocking up on Dunkin donuts coffee at the moment but I really missed you all hope everyone is doing great :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome back Leslie…We missed you too…Sounds like you have it all worked out…Boy what I wouldn’t do for a Dunkin Donut and coffee…yummmmmmmyyyyyy,I haven’t had one in 9 years :disappointed: That’s almost a good enough reason to hop on a plane and come over for a few weeks…lol

Look forward to seeing your pics…

3 Likes

I’ll buy you a coffee at ROSE , Starr. Just hop on that darn plane!

5 Likes

Hahahaha, Thanks Helen, If I could I would come over just to see you and you wouldn’t even have to buy me a coffee! :smile:

I sure would love that.

It’s good to see you back Leslie. I hope you’ll be around a lot more now.

Welcome back Leslie! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to hear from you again, Leslie.

Glad you’re back, Leslie! :slight_smile:

Welcome back Leslie x

My girl!!! Don’t ever leave us again!!! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:Lolol :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️leslie​:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Nice to see you back among the land of the reborners!!!

1 Like

Thanks ladies :slight_smile: I’m working on some pictures of Daisy right now so will be posting soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok here is a quick pic. I feel like she’s missing something maybe a warm wash or something. The lady who is getting her wants blonde hair so I was thinking maybe if I do the hair an eyelashes she will come together. Any suggestions would be great

2 Likes

I think maybe she would benefit from a little more blushing, at least on her cheeks??? She is coming along real nice though.

3 Likes

Nice to have you back…I was MIA recently, too lol! Mmmm send some of those donuts my way, will ya?

2 Likes

Welcome back!!! Do what Lynn told you. @westernstarr why don’t you set up a go fund me account for ROSE. If everyone on the forum gave $5 each you’d have way more than enough to come AND get some Dunkin Donuts coffee. :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smile:

1 Like

i’ll contribute!!

1 Like

You ladies are soooooo sweet,…wish that I could be there…Would be unbelievably wonderful… I could never do the GoFundMe thing though…I think it would be a bit selfish of me to expect others to pay my way to something that is just for my pleasure and to be honest, it’s not the funds that are keeping me land bound …My trouble is health related unfortunately…the trip is about 30 hours from here to South Carolina (where my family lives…probably wouldn’t be appreciated if I came to the USA and only stopped in Colorado for the show and came back…hahahahahaha) The last time I came to the US was in 2007 and my spine and knees were just starting to go bad for me…It was a very difficult trip back then, even just getting from one flight to another…I have always been very athletic so ran with the best of them but that time, I was walking as fast as I could and people were passing me like I was standing still and I was quite miserable with the pain for the first portion of my trip - took some of the joy out of it all for me to say the least…I have slowed down 10 times as much now as my knees are shot…I can’t climb stairs or even a curb without something to grab hold of and pull up and going back down is even worse cause I never know if the knee is going to collapse under me as soon as step down - if I can lock the knee before I shift weight to it, I am pretty safe otherwise…“kaputski”…flat on my face kissing dirt…To see me you would think I was healthy as as horse but once I start walking…well, lets just say I do well if I am on a flat surface for about 10 minutes…after that…it gets a bit interesting…we have several year long waiting list for knee replacement here and they will only do one knee at a time so slow going to get fixed up… not to mention the thought of having my legs cut off and reattached with some metal ball joints and plastic cartilage is a bit daunting… :scream:

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts though…you ladies are the best ever! :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks Michelle…I do appreciate the advice…I wouldn’t be able to have the epidural though because they have to insert the needle between specific disc in the lower back and I have extreme osteo in my lower back…I have to say that I sometimes wonder if it was not caused by the epidurals I had with my 3 sons…with my second…I think the doc went in too high cause it did nothing for me and and they had to go back and give me a second one a bit lower…to this day, my pain is mostly centred in that area…the rest of my spine is fine…I even still have a small scar about the size of pencil point where the one that was administered too high was given…hmmmmmmm makes me wonder anyway…after being in the medical field for a bit over 9 years…well let’s just say I have seen enough in that time to make me, at the VERY least, “cautious”…lol :smile:

3 Likes