Hello :) I missed you all!

I gave a sister who was seriously injured by an epidural. The teaching doctor was showing students what not to do. I was little then but she was pretty much handicapped for a few years. Back when you didn’t Sue the Dr. Always been worried about epidurals but have had to have three back surgeries now so I doubt they could do one.
Looking forward to getting to know you, Leslie!

3 Likes

Oh @westernstarr I so wish I had a magic wand that I could wave over you and poof!..all better!

3 Likes

Starr, sorry for your problems getting around, it must be so hard on you to have to constantly be aware of doing something as simply as walking for the rest of us. We never know when to count our blessing do we? I would love to meet you at the show but certainly understand the LONG flight from Oz to the good ol’ USA. My parents went to OZ many years ago (we have some family there) and they were use to making the trip to Scotland but all the way to Oz was really tough they said. Too darn long to sit on a plane!!! Airlines would put you in a wheelchair and get you to your next connector but it doesn’t shorten the flight any, does it? As for you knees-----that’s socialized medicine for you. We have that in Scotland as well and many of my family members have had to wait for years to get surgeries that weren’t Emergencies!!! People here don’t realize the difference in our medical care, they want it to be free also, but they don’t realize what exactly that means. We do have to pay but we also get things done immediately. Anyway sorry you can’t meet us at ROSE but we will be thinking of you and will send you some pictures!!! Hope you are feeling good today!!!

3 Likes

Thanks so much Lynn, you have the most loving heart…Hopefully one day…I always count my blessings though…So many things going on in the world with people losing their family and friends, their homes and with worse health problems so I really think I am very blessed…(some days I get aggro with myself not being able to get around as quickly as I would like but as I always tell folks who ask me how I am doing… I’m upright and mobile so alls well… :smile:)

1 Like

I hate when I have nothing to say. I am so sad to even think about you having any pain. I’ll keep praying that it just magically heals… Perhaps we do need that magic wand! You never know! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Melanie and Nikki, So very lovely…You ladies are the best ever…I seriously don’t think about it and try never to complain…My sister in law rang through the other day and was talking to me and asked how my knees were…then she answered it herself…she said “I know, I know…there both still there”…lol (That is what I always answer when she asks…heehee…I truly am a blessed little chick…and doubly blessed to have you wonderful ladies here as well… :smile:

5 Likes

It’s cuz your amazing Starr. You are one in a million trillion. And well… I’m glad your knees are still … THERE. Lololol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Big hugs coming across the world to you Nikki…You are one in a million, trillion too! :smile:

3 Likes

Hey Nik-----I HAVE a magic wand!!! I haven’t been able to coax any magic out of it yet, but it’s there sitting on the shelf. I’ll take a picture of it one day and post it so you can see it, it’s pretty.

2 Likes

That is so awesome!!! I want one!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ I have a magic mirror, but so far it’s not doing me any favors. :thinking:

You all are so sweet to each other :slight_smile:

I was thinking the samething :slight_smile: I started to root her! I made my first sale in my etsy store. The lady wants Fluer by Sheila Micheal an about a half hour lady I had a lady want my Harley by Melody Hess!! I need the money an that little peanut Daisy is going to a women on FB. Finally selling my babies for 250.00 an up I’m very excited about that. Now I need to finish so I can get the $$$$ a lot of new kits coming out lol

1 Like

Congratulations on the selling price of you babies, it’s always nice to see the $$$ going UP!!! Keep at it!!

That is great news! Congrats on your sales!