Helena Jane's premiere ❤️

She is simply stunning. I love her cute dress and the wig suits her perfectly. Good luck on your sale, it won’t last long! :+1::+1::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:Dolly Dollars are on the way!!

1 Like

I would give you such a big hug if you were near me! Thank you!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

It’s the JESSICA wig:-) I ordered it from dollsbysandie.com. @calimel used it on her Rowan… Which I loved!!! I will use one on my Rowan too!!:heart:

Aww another sweet precious baby! She is adorable and the dress is precious. Goodness all these precious bigger babies and toddlers, makes me want to try my hand at one. Beautiful Job! :smiley:

1 Like

Vicki, I am in LOVE with the toddlers. Cuddles is next and cookie!!! I love them!:heart:

2 Likes

Aww I am going to have to give a toddler a try. I have been looking them over. Now to make the decision of which one lol. Oh I can’t wait to see your Cuddles and Cookie. I am leaning towards Cuddles and then there is Jesse and Samantha that I like too. Just trying to get my “Dolly Fund” back up :smiley:

1 Like

Me too! Who is Samantha??

1 Like

I didn’t realize Jesse was a toddler!!!

1 Like

Samantha is in BB gallery. Ack…I don’t know how to post links. But she is the same size as Jesse and I think they are along the lines of a 6 month old. I like little Samantha because she has two little bottom teeth. :smile:

I don’t know!!! I’m going to look! 6 month would be a fun size!!!