Helena Jane's premiere ❤️

Here she is… :heart:

22 Likes

She is super cute. I love her little sailor dress.

1 Like

5 Likes

Yea!!! So good Nikki she is so cute ! :purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::heart_decoration::gift_heart::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::heartbeat::heart:️:boom::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::sparkles::dizzy::birthday: happy birthday Helena Jane !

2 Likes

Omigosh she’s perfect!! Nikki! You did an amazing job and that dress is perfect! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

She;s so cute Nik. Man you’re getting along like a house-on-fire now!!! No more frozen stuff for you.

3 Likes

@honojane

4 Likes

she just makes me want to give her a cookie !

2 Likes

I know , right??? I want to keep changing her clothes… But I don’t want to screw up her hair😩

3 Likes

She us really pretty love that wig on her.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you ladies❤️❤️❤️

AWWWWWWW!!! She is just too stinkin’ cute! Great job!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! What a sweet little princess!

1 Like

Love the wig. I’ve never done a toddler because rooting that head would drive me crazy. She is really cute. Is she a keeper?

1 Like

Next time I will root! Lol No, she isn’t a keeper😩 I keep buying and buying and not selling… So, she will be on reborns.com and find a new mommy❤️

1 Like

She is TOO CUTE!!! LOVE the wig, it’s perfect for her and that sailor dress is just darling! You did a wonderful job! :heart:

2 Likes

She’s adorable! I’m sure her mommy will find her quickly.

1 Like

That means so much to me Ladies!!!:heart:

She’s a cutie pie! I too adore the outfit.

1 Like