Helena Jane's premiere ❤️

Oh Nikki, I LOVE her. She is just so cute. I think I have a very similar dress in white that might fit Nikkita should I ever get that far! If I do, we should swap photos!

4 Likes

Totally!!! We must!!! I am so glad you love her! I’m waiting til dusk, to get better pictures.

1 Like

Nikki, she’s adorable! Love the hair and dress, too!

1 Like

Thank you!!! Getting Sammi his body now!

1 Like

Nicole you did it!!! Shes a sweetheart!!! Great job kiddo~

1 Like

Thanks Deb!:heart:

1 Like

Are you going to sell her Nikki?

1 Like

She’s a cutie for sure.

1 Like

shes adorable she will sell fast

1 Like

Yes Helen… I have too😩 I need dolly dollars like nobodies business!

Nik-----You better start saving some of that money for the show next year or I’m gonna kick your butt if you don’t show up there!!!

2 Likes

Lololol I will Lynn!! I swear!!! I can’t wait to meet all of you!!!

1 Like

OMGGGGGG she is such a beauty!! I Love her!! And what kit was this again? You have really outdone yourself!!

1 Like

Thank you Mandy❤️it’s Kitten!

Yeah, so do I. I have three for sale right now and $20 left in my Paypal. I’m really hoping for a sale this weekend. My babies usually sell on weekends. I guess that’s when people are off and looking at the internet.

I seen her on reborn.com !! Yea! Is she the first for sale you’ve done? Come on dolly dollars!!

No, I used to sell a lot. Then I came here and realized I needed to stop selling and start learning. She is my first baby listed since my dedication to reborn education! :heart:️:heart:️ :smiley: I could not be… One of those :scream::scream::scream:! Lol :smiley:

3 Likes

She is beautiful no worries!

1 Like

Love u angel!!’

Love back Nikki!

1 Like