GRRRRR! Jennie

I just bagged her up. I can’t assemble her. Off to another kit when I’m not angry lol!

1 Like

Congratulation!

Thank you! I was really sweating it this month. We had no grocery money left. Then I turned around and Joseph sold!

6 Likes

Yey! Now it’s Reese’s turn!

Lol normally I only paint closed eyed babies as well. My mom loves open eyed so that is the only reason i did jennie. I’m finally almost done with her lol rooting has taken way way to long

2 Likes

I broke my ban!! lol And will do it again when June is released. :star_struck::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:
Jennie is still in the bag…no way will I root that mess. I bet your Jennie is going to be beautiful!!

My hair painting has been terrible to the point I root the whole head to cover the painting. I bought the blonde Ultimate Fusion hair kit and still my painting looked awful. I really don’t think for me buying the brown would help. I so want to learn to paint hair.

2 Likes

I just bought that LOL
I haven’t tried it yet but I will practice on my practice heads until I get it right…I hope :wink:

2 Likes

3 Likes

she took way to long to root but she didn’t turn out bad for the first baby I painted in 2yrs lol

6 Likes

6 Likes

She’s adorable!! I love your rooting and her eye color!!

1 Like

Okay so I took her out of the bag yesterday and saw her with renewed vision lol. I took her eyes out that were glued in (quite the task) but I managed to not cut her or myself. I touched her up and decided to get my rake brush and paint dark hair on her. What a mess!! :rofl: I’m just going to keep going. Last night I finally was able to successfully root her eyelashes. She’s getting glued and eyes installed today. I’m done LOL and I mean it this time. :joy:

I’ll list her for like 199.00? maybe?

1 Like

Thank you love.

Lol I can imagine the thoughts you had seeing her again

Finally finished my Jennie image|375x500

9 Likes

She’s gorgeous!

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I was really happy how she turned out. She is a retirement gift for a teacher I worked for. Here’s the other pic that didn’t load

9 Likes

She will love her!! How kind of you!!!

1 Like