GRRRRR! Jennie

I’ve had it. I just put Jennie awake in my Nuwave and told her I hope you melt!! This kit is Awful!!! :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

Oh no you all are making me think I should sell mine or trade her off, but no one would want her lol🤣.

1 Like

Oh no! I am not a fan of that kit, her eyes always makes me uneasy. But they are so many Jennies awake adopted on reborns dot com that you should give her a chance.

3 Likes

She gave me fits, too. I call her my frog princess. The real baby is so cute. The prototype is cute. Most of the reborns of her kit are…not cute.

6 Likes

This makes me want to quit reborning. Worse yet, she didn’t melt. She’s not really selling on Reborns :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh no!!! I’m turning mine into an alternative baby

1 Like

I can’t paint her…I thought she was going to be a dream and then Bam!! Her paint starts coming off or won’t move well…I’m like…what the heck?? She’s a nightmare

1 Like

I just reposted mine after taking him down and rooting hair on him,…I will never paint hair on a baby I intend to sell again until I am confident I can do it. I need lots of practice. I did do very light prisma hair on a custom not long ago and it turned out ok but Ill just stick to rooting. He turned out ok and he’s kinda cute. Im selling him as a budget baby.

15 Likes

Aw poor Jennie :confused: I think she is sweet :two_hearts:

3 Likes

She seems to keep her dolly look which is so frustrating! The prototype one looks so amazing that’s why I bought her.

3 Likes

Aw he’s really cute! I went up a size on eyes and have them tilted in a little. I think it helps her realism-wise.

14 Likes

It’s not really that I don’t think she’s cute, she’s just turning into a bad reborning experience for me lol

2 Likes

The real baby is super cute, the asleep kit, I love. This awake version gave me a fit. She looked dolly to me, but did sell after like 2 weeks of sitting there on reborns.

I was more than happy to pack her up and send her on her merry way. Lol

12 Likes

I tried to tag you before to tell you I Loved your Jennie awake!!

2 Likes

Well thank you. That was nice. But I promise, I did not love her. Lol She aggravated me too much. :grin:

1 Like

Oh yeah, she looks way better.

1 Like

I can’t deal with this kit anymore. I’m throwing her out. Paint won’t stick. I’m in tears. It’s lije I never reborned before. I’m not good at this. I cannot trouble shoot her anymore. Yes she has varnish under the paint. It’s not sticking. The 6 mottling colors I diligently worked on today are gone. Ect. I’m done :sob:

1 Like

Awww I’m sorry! Maybe just set her aside and take a break from her a while?

1 Like

Your Jennie is great! Can you share more pics of her?

1 Like

Oh no, I am so sorry you are not having fun. Box her up and put her away for now.

1 Like