Got Cuddles listed ~ please watch & cheer her on!

She is darling and the photos are so cute! Love the blue outfit! I am watching!

Thanks, Pia :blush:

1 Like

Cute and what a head of curls! Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

Mel, you are soooooo sweet and you bring so much joy and humor to our lives! Thank you so much for your kind words; what a nice thing to say. Since no one on Evilbay seems interested in Cuddles looks like sheā€™ll have a forever home with me and Iā€™m kind of fine about that. I love her. In fact, I love her sooooo much that Iā€™m working on another one. :blush:

2 Likes

No one bought her? Iā€™m shocked. Sheā€™s so cute. Did you try reborns.com?

Of course sheā€™d look awfully cute posed at a little tea table with another todderā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try reborns.com next ~ but oh yes, a tea party with another toddler is a really cute idea! :heart:

2 Likes

You made her very lovable! I appreciated your comment on the use of the PVC pipe. Great solution for that problem. Have you used the neck plugs with handles or tubes extending from the bottoms? I canā€™t find them any more.

Iā€™ve never used the plugs with handles; have never even heard of them. Where have I been?!

I found them on eBay but they are not to be found there at the moment. If I never find them again I will use your PVC idea. So a big thank you for calming me down.

2 Likes

Karen, did Cuddles find a home? I donā€™t see her on reborns.com anymore.

Nope. I got impatient and moved her back to Evilbay; hopefully someone adopts her. Thank you for asking, I appreciate it!

(((HUGS)))

You can keep them on both sites. Hope she sells soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can??? I didnā€™t realize that! I thought Iā€™d be breaking some kind of reborn selling law if I listed her both placesā€¦goshā€¦thanks for letting me know, Amy! I guess if she sells on one, just close out the other. What if she sells on both sites while Iā€™m sleeping??? OMGā€¦like thereā€™s a chance of THAT happeningā€¦I crack myself up sometimes! :laughing:

1 Like

I think that could happen! I guess you just sell to the one that paid first and send the money back to the other buyer! It would be a nice problem to have though!

2 Likes

No kidding! Iā€™d LOVE to have a problem like that! :smiley:

Hereā€™s her new link, if anyone would like to watch, thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121657731633?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Watching!

1 Like

I appreciate it, Pia, thanks!

Iā€™m watching! Pia is correct if they happen to sell at the same time. Just tell the second buyer that the item is no longer available.

1 Like

Watching also. BOL.

1 Like