Got Cuddles listed ~ please watch & cheer her on!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121643810237?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I had soooo much fun working on this one ~ already want to do another one! What took me so long?! LOL

12 Likes

She is really cute. Best of luck at auction.

1 Like

Watching and cheering! She’s really cute! I think your ad is really nicely done too. How do you do the payment plan thing? Do you just offer it and accept payment that way, or is it something you’ve set up through paypal? Or ?

1 Like

Watching Cute Little Miss Cuddles. She should go quickly. BOL!

1 Like

shes a cutie best of luck on her sale im watching

1 Like

She is too darn cute, best of luck on her auction although I don’t think you’ll need it. Someone will snatch her up I"m sure.

1 Like

I don’t have a payment plan set up; it’s a BIN auction and in order to “win” the buyer has to pay through PayPal. Is that what you meant? I got burned on my last auction because someone bid up to the reserve and then suddenly needed surgery and couldn’t pay…grrrrr…so from now on, my auctions will be BIN.

Thanks everyone, you’re the best! :blush:

(((HUGS)))

Cheering her on Karen!!! Shes sure a cutie!!!

1 Like

I do auctions with a BIN. But I thought I saw that you were allowing 3 payments of ? amount each. Was I hallucinating?

1 Like

That’s if you go through pay-pal credit, it’s 6 month plan if your approved for pay-pal credit. The seller gets paid right away, and the buyer pays back pay-pal.

1 Like

Oh I see.

1 Like

BOL!! I usually only use BIN on Ebay to sell.

~Mandy

1 Like

BOL. Will be watching.

1 Like

She’s beautiful, Karen! BOL!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

BOL. She’s so darn cute!! I’m watching and cheering her on.

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

I am cheering her on all so she so cute

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it! :blush: