Glue for hair bows?

They are also great for scooping poop I’ve discovered :wink: thought I’d share! Take scissors and cut plate in half and violá :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc The first time I use a glue gun was last year trying to make my Fairy Circle that was a bust, lol. I glued rocks onto a bird house, I still have that house. I did burn myself a couple of times. But surviveb, lol. I was sitting on the ground outside. I should have sat at the table.

2 Likes

After all this… I opened by magnets and amazon sent the wrong ones. They are sending the right ones… but not until Tuesday. I worked on Sam legler instead. :grinning:

3 Likes

Pictures!!!

1 Like

Oh I made a few of those.

1 Like

Has anyone tried this? Someone on the forum recommended it a while ago… but I forget who and for what.

2 Likes

You can use cool glue guns and the sticks made for them. But, what I really wanted to mention is that it just takes a tiny amount. You will figure it out, but if you put a blob on, it will be messy, in my opinion. I have hot glued a good many things. I try to remember to just put a dab, as in the old commercial for hair gel, “a dab’ll do you!”. LOL

2 Likes

Yeah – it does. Like anything else that is hot!!! LOL

2 Likes

Trust me, if you can paint and operate NuWave, glue gun is so much easier :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I know I did take pix before they went to the store, but that was film photographs then. Don’t have those around anymore.
It was really fun having friends that owned a local store that sold handmade items.

2 Likes

Yes!!! I would love a local store like that!!!

Am I the only one who uses e6000 for everything?? Lashes, magnets of all varieties.

1 Like

LoL

I do too :slightly_smiling_face: