Fun purchase for my box openings 💕

@PutABonnetOnIt Aww, I loved that mold on Amazon and wanted to buy it. So you can use a single mold and melt and poor as little as you want? Would you please place a link to materials that also needed for soap making. Thank you!

3 Likes

Yep, I actually have my scale handy, After you are done making a bar weigh it, then you will know exactly how much to cut into chunks and melt to fit in that mold each time. Then you can change the color more often.

I bought this soap

A mold of choice

You will need colorant, primary colors are really all you need.

I use my aromatherapy oils for scent.

A small saucepan and spoon

A small spray bottle with 91% alcohol

3 Likes

Thank you! Does oatmeal soap base has any scents? I developed allergies to some scents

1 Like

It does have a light base scent. I can send you a slice in an envelope so you can decide for yourself if it might bother you?

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt Oh my goodness, you just melted my heart with your offer. Thank you so much, however it wouldn’t be necessary. I ordered it from Amazon today it it should be here on Monday. For whatever reason I am so excited to try something new, even if it just soap molding :rofl:
I ordered this teddy bear mold and will do it on pink and blue

and this as I can do it for myself and friends

and planning to order this one, so I’ll not copy-cat your soap baby and your moon baby :slight_smile:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J9KL95M/ref=ox_sc_act_title_10?smid=A246CIQ2CGK6W2&psc=1

Thank you so much for sharing your creative ideas with us!!! :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I almost ordered the last one you posted, I just love it! You are so very welcome, I am a crafter at heart :wink:.
I ordered this one since my business name is 'Put A Bonnet On It ’

8 Likes

That is cute and I didn’t see that mold.

1 Like

Thank you Taunya @PutABonnetOnIt for expending my horizons!
This is my first melt and pour soap experience.
I didn’t like much the fragrance of the oatmeal soap, so I made it into a coffee soap! :rofl:
The black dots on teddy’s head are coffee grinds.
And in between layers of the oval soap I added dry bergamot leaves to add some fragrance that I like. It was fun. Now I’ll do pink and blue teddies for my future customers. The details on teddy came out so nice. Fun, fun, fun!

10 Likes

Now that looks like so much fun. I just cannot do another craft, but I sure want to. So pretty, can’t wait to see more!

3 Likes

I am waiting on baby mold from China, so, to be continue… :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@YelenaRey These look amazing!!! So the color is just the coffee, because I am loving that natural look so very much! I tried eucalyptus peppermint first, but it didn’t blend well to me with the oatmeal scent. I found a mild orange scent is nice…
Oh and your packaging is lovely, what sort of plastic did you use? It is very discreet and barely noticeable.

2 Likes

Taunya, I sent one of the bars you sent me with my little Ashley. Her momma loved it! She’s one of those mommas who makes sure you know she’s happy. She’s posting pictures of Ashley all over Facebook. And she specifically asked about the soap and said it was wonderful. You hit on a perfect surprise! Now I’m going to have to add soap to all my packages! :heart:

2 Likes

I LOVE those!!! It’s fun isn’t it?! I went through a few years of never buying a bar of soap. It was too fun to just make our own. But I never thought to make pretty coffee soaps. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I agree, so glad to hear that because I haven’t finished a baby yet to see how well they are received!

2 Likes

Thank you, Taunya! The darker part is where I added instant coffee and grinded coffee. I use just plain kitchen plastic wrap.

3 Likes

Here is my newest one- so cute!

14 Likes

Oh so cute!

1 Like

I love these! :heart:

1 Like

Oh my is that ever precious! I will need that one next​:grin::wink:. I just got my bonnet mold in the mail today, can hardly wait to use it!

1 Like

So cute. Where did you order this mold from.

1 Like