Fun purchase for my box openings 💕

I am bugged that I paid $22. Might return it and order it again.

1 Like

How adorable!!!

2 Likes

OMGoodness, love this recipe as I like coconut oil!

6 Likes

You probably should. You could get two different ones for just a few dollars more.

3 Likes

Homemade soap has always been my favorite Mother’s Day class project. I’ve usually just used plain molds, and given the kids random trinkets to choose from. They choose the goodies, they pour the soap. They create a masterpiece that looks like an adult did it. Little kids are always so proud of themselves when they make these. And their mommas are always extremely impressed. These soaps were made by 2 year olds. We put the flowers on the bags for them. But they made the soap, wrapped it in Saran Wrap, and stamped their hand on the bag. So even though it’s extremely easy, it’s also extremely personalized. :heart:

Oh, and they squirted the scent in too. Some of those soaps are extremely strong scented. :rofl:

11 Likes

These do look like an adult made them, wow!

Ok now I need one of those! I love it. If you decide to sell them let me know!

2 Likes

Those are BEAUTIFUL! I love the handprint bags.

1 Like

@Katinafleming Really? 2 y.o?!! What a great job! And I don’t know how to make those :disappointed_relieved:
I am going to the soap isle at Hobby Lobby on my next visit!

2 Likes

You can order the mold online from etsy and other places

Received this mold today. Getting theses a little dryer in front of the fan to ship them for a trade tomorrow.

12 Likes

That little moon one is too cute! Such a good idea too! I want to do it but I’m on a break so there’s no point lol I’ve been sending knit kittens home with all my doll lately, since my nursery is named after my cat.

3 Likes

That’s a perfect idea!

1 Like

It keeps my hands busy so I don’t go crazy :rofl: So that’s one advantage.

1 Like

I love this idea! Thank you for sharing💕

1 Like

That should be a nice trade!

1 Like

I bought one a while ago, I poured the wax from my aromatherapy wax melter thing Into the molds … they were cute! I wonder what I did with them? :woman_shrugging: Soap is such a better idea!

3 Likes

How precious!

And the melt and pour kind is soooo simple!

She is getting a box full of goodies along with these! I love doing trades!

1 Like