Fun purchase for my box openings 💕

I bought this soap mold to make a beautiful bar of soap to send for my mommies in my box opening.

39 Likes

That is sooo cool!!

1 Like

That is lovely

1 Like

OMG!!! I love that! I need one :wink:

1 Like

Me too! @PutABonnetOnIt You are so creative!

3 Likes

Oh, that is so cool! Wish I could find those things. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is gorgeous and such a thoughtful gift for the mommies.

3 Likes

I would never use it as a soap, tho. It’s a piece of art!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! I found the mold on Vipon, so they do sell it on Amazon. It was $22 discounted on Vipon so it had to really think about it before I pulled the trigger on it. But it was just to perfect for reborning😁

3 Likes

Love it !

1 Like

Lovely! I would buy the soaps from you themselves. I cannot make scented soap to save my life.

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt Now you made me to want to learn how to make soaps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just bought a big slab of melt and pour soap from Amazon added some aromatherapy drops a drop of coloring. You lightly spray the silicone mould with rubbing alcohol to break down any bubbles that get trapped just before your pour in your soap. Mist the back when you are done pouring to break any other frothy bubbles. I set it in the fridge and take it out about an hr later. Pretty simple. If I can break down what each bar costs me, I would happily make some for you.

3 Likes

i LOVE this! There’s some cute baby soap molds on Amazon. I just bought one for $12.49.

3 Likes

Can I see which one you found?

It’s the same one you got but they have other ones, too. They also have the soap and dyes. I only got the mold and a 2 pound package of plain soap to try it out and see if I like doing it enough to buy more. I want to go to Michael’s and see if they have individual dyes. I don’t really want 10 or 20 different colors.

1 Like

Have fun!

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you for posting the link, @InfantInspirations, as I was looking at ‘soap molds’ and could not find it.
@PutABonnetOnIt Taunya, you just opened another fascinating world for me. Thay have so many pretty molds on Amazon. I also like https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071RQW1BC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=A1U8Z80JVRS348&psc=1
and all others with fairies :).
I guess I just need to watch soap making tutorial :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@PutABonnetOnIt Taunya, I would like to know the cost if you would sell them also.

2 Likes