Frozen

Oh, and thank you!!! :heart:️:smiley::kiss:

I could take a picture of her head tomorrow, too late right now. I don’t have one of those cool phones so I have to use my old camera, it’s not great but I’ll do the best I can with it. Thanks for asking to see her.

1 Like

If you get an iPhone you can ask me anything!! I’ll teach you! I’m a pro! Lol

I am gonna try that myself. I paint mine and never seem happy with them I think I will try the pencils myself. I know alot of ladies that do and they always come out looking great.

2 Likes

Seriously Deb. I won’t paint them again… Unless they turn orange on me!:scream:

3 Likes

I can see where ya would have better control with the pencils. What color did you go with and also which pencil for eyebrows would a person need to stay away from that doesn’t turn orange?

Looking great Nikki! So glad you’re hopping over that bump. I’m at a syand still myself just now. Just too much going on to get my fun paint time. I must live vicariously through you ladies for a while. Keep going! And keep posting pics!

1 Like

Deb, use dark umber:-) ladies… Can I use light umber?

1 Like

Nik, I think Light Umber turns orangy. Not positive. I have used it under the dark umber and I got a orange cast so I’m thinking it was the light umber.

Nik, I don’t have a good camera and my pictures are never very clear. One is taken in the sun hence the shadow and the one I’m holding is taken in the shade. My camer doesn’t show details very well.

If you click on the picture to enlarge you can see some of the details better. Still not clear but better.
4 Likes

She looks great!!! :heart:

Looking good!!

Thanks both Nik & Amy, I sure wish I had a better camera. It’s so frustrating when the camera won’t take clear pictures because it washes them out when you get close up. You work hard on details and they don’t show up, I know others have the same problems. Bummer.

1 Like

Lynn, you may be getting too close to take the close-up shots. Hold the camera at least 12 inches away and use the zoom function if you have it.

WOW, I never thought of that !! Can you tell I am totally technology challenged? I have a Canon Power Shot A550 if that means anything, it’s a great little camera but I don’t think quite so good for close ups. I will definitely try the zoom thing though, When you take pictures outside do you take them in the sun or shade?

2 Likes

Perfect!!! Don’t do anything mor to the eyebrows!

1 Like

Think that time is called "The Glomin’ (that’s what we call it in Scotland) Here in the states I think they just call it “dusk”. that doesn’t sound as romantic does it?

1 Like

It’s called twilight I believe :heart:

Or dusk. Is twilight different than dusk?

1 Like

Here’s what Mr. Google says:

Twilight: the soft glowing light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon, caused by the refraction and scattering of the sun’s rays from the atmosphere.

Dusk: the darker stage of twilight.

@lynn, I take my pics inside using Ott lamps to light the baby. The Ott light gives white light like being outdoors.

2 Likes