Frozen

Well, I have to finish some to be able to not sell them! Lmao :scream:

1 Like

I love your dolls Kim, your skin tones are totally awesome!!! I want to learn!!!

Kim, are you on reborns.com?

Nicole, just sit down and take your time. We all have gone through that so your not alone. You got this !!!

3 Likes

I think it’s soooooo hot here, even with the AC blasting. I’m a Michigan girl!! I can’t take the heat! :weary: ( another excuse) lololol

1 Like

LOL!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Pick one and go for it Michigan girl!!! I know you can do this and it will be great!

1 Like

I’m attempting Leah’s eyebrows…

2 Likes

That a girl!!!

1 Like

Nik, you’re moving along-----good for you, you must be thawing out!!!

1 Like

Advice please!

how are the eyebrows? 2 thin?

2 Likes

Nicole, for your first attempt you did fantastic!!! I think they fit the shape of the face perfectly!

1 Like

Holy crap, seriously?

1 Like

Yes, what I am seeing on my end, don’t touch them. BRAVO my friend!!!

2 Likes

I think they look great but the one on the left seems a bit high.

1 Like

I totally love you guys!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Now you know you can do this and you did it well.

2 Likes

Well… Deb. Next is rooting this poor thing! But let me say… Drawing eyebrows is a heck of a lot easier than painting them!!! I won’t paint them again, I’ll tell u what!

2 Likes

Hey Nikki, I am just finishing Leah myself, well I still have to root her but I am just getting my Selina’s rooting finished first. Then I’ll start Leah, after her hair is rooted I want to start Serenity. Can’t wait, I’m hoping I’m getting good enough to make a nice job of her. Your eyebrows are looking great, I agee with Amy the left looks just a little higher than the right but then babies eyebrows are never the same anyway. Overall she looks great.

2 Likes

Lynn! I want to see your Leah!!!