Favorite Paci's

For the pacis yes about same price, I just normally get them from Amazon due to free shipping with prime

1 Like

Thanks, I Love prime too

I just purchased 10 from Sandies for $20.00. They have the magnet already in and appear to very thin much like the Honeybugs. There not fancy smancy, but I’m not overly particular. The less I have to glue or use a knife the happier I am.

1 Like

I like this one. Can’t beat the price, unless you buy them in pack of 10 - also available on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dummy-Magnetic-Pacifier-with-Internal-Magnet-Fit-Reborn-Baby-Doll-Accessories/362461664097

1 Like

@marleeton I love those!

I like those but they come from China, long time shipping?

1 Like

If you buy them from Dolls By Sandie you’ll get them quickly but you have to buy in bulk.

Is that price for all three?

1 Like

Yes, that price is for 3 in 3 colors. And it’s slightly cheaper if you buy 10. Or you can buy one for $.99.
For magnet already in it all well worth it.

For that price, unless you need them in a hurry, I’d say it’s worth the wait to get them.

1 Like

Thanks for this. I just ordered 10 of each pink and blue. You can’t beat that price with the magnet in it.

1 Like

You are welcome. I need to find the link for the smaller ones that fit good for 18" and smaller babies. I’ll do it later.

1 Like

Looks like it’s been about a year since this initial post, are artists still happy with these choices?

Have more people moved over to Honeybugs?

2 Likes

I like the Vintage Nuk, Mams and also Bibs. Bibs work best for bigger babies but they aren’t cheap. Mams work for smaller babies. All adorable :heart:

I’m participating now cuz when this thread came out I wasnt here :joy::joy:

1 Like

It was before I was here, too.
And if course everyone is welcome to participate! :hugs:

1 Like

I’ve bought a lot at the dollar store.

I don’t like any paci’s that touch the baby’s skin cause they make marks on the cheeks.

We use bibs and I can’t think of the name but it’s a brown rubber circle

1 Like