Favorite Paci's

Ladies, what are your favorite paci’s? Which one’s tend to fit the babies faces the best??

2 Likes

I usually buy the Walmart brand pacifiers but sometimes when I can I get nuk, and I also like the glow in the dark pacifiers but those ones you got to find the perfect kit to work for though

The ones I like are the cheapest ones out there. Parents Choice. You get 2 for $.99 at Walmart and the white with print can be made into solid white with some acetone.

6 Likes

Same here. I like the parents choice ones.

1 Like

1/2 of my paci stash. The one in my hand is my favorite kind. But I was just looking for two that fit Ella/Everly and can’t find the best fit. So, basically my favorite kind is the one that fits and looks most realistic for the baby I’m making at the time. One of my reborning pet peeves is a baby with a paci that is way too big.

1 Like

My keepers have Tommee Tippee, but I also like Phillip’s and Nuk.

Most of my babies are Characters of some kind. So it all depends on theme. Realistic I prefer honeybug.

1 Like

I prefer honeybug but I hate to spend the money on them. My favorite real one to buy is avent air. They have some pretty soft pinks and blues. Also the solid pink and blue nuk ones are really nice. I drill mine open before putting the magnet in so they sit better.

1 Like

Honeybug are about the same price as real paci here, so unless I need a modified one for open mouth I go with them. More easier !

I have a bunch of Parent’s Choice from Walmart and modify them for the less expensive dolls. For the most of the Realborn’s, Micros and more expensive kits, I use Honey bugs. Sometimes if I’m low on honey bugs I will modify two Walmart paci’s and send two with the doll.

Thanks for all your input, much appreciated.

These are particularly beautiful. The neutral pallet looks so good with almost anything.

9 Likes

I prefer Icradle, they have the magnet inside like honeybugs do but they offer a different look.

I love the little blue one to the left in this pic!

1 Like

That’s good to know. I have some that came 2 in a pack but I don’t really like the print on one.

One of the ladies here in the forum told me about using the pure acetone to remove the print. I had always wanted white pacis because they go with everything and I like the looks of the white

I like the idea of the Honey Bugs, but sometimes the magnets are in the wrong place for the pacifier to sit right on the mouth.

1 Like

I buy a lot of my pacifiers at the dollar store. They’re cute and cheap.

I usually take my knife and make the hole rounder and deeper to put the magnet down in so that it sits more flush against the babies mouth.

1 Like

What are Icandy pacifiers? Where can I find them? Just bought tons of honeybug for my store

1 Like