Favorite Paci's

I always adjust the magnet behind the mouth. It makes me crazy to see a paci that doesn’t sit like it’s supposed to.

4 Likes

I bought Avent, Nuk, Parents Choice, Mam & a random Dollar store kind. The Mam fit perfect on Realborn Alexa, none of the others hugged the mouth properly. I plan on making a different one for every baby depending on what sits the best I guess!

Me, too.

1 Like

This paci with Tink is a Icradle paci. I’ve never found them in stores but online in 4 or 6 packs

1 Like

I Cradle! My bad lol thinking about candy

2 Likes

Here are more styles they have. Magnet goes inside like honeybugs. And here is a link to get them on Amazon
https://www.amazon.in/Reborn-Magnetic-Pacifier-Handmade-Different/dp/B06XXZPSLC

3 Likes

Cute, thanks for that link.

1 Like

Here’s another picture showing the paci not on her mouth. All mine are packed or I’d take pics of just the paci for you

1 Like

Thanks bunches

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3pcs-Lovely-Cartoon-Dummy-Pacifier-Magnet-Reborn-Doll-Baby-Doll-Supplies/332999431085?_trkparms=aid%3D555018%26algo%3DPL.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20190917065201%26meid%3D3dd20d7e900b4255acf2d2e5f2765c9e%26pid%3D100935%26rk%3D12%26rkt%3D12%26mehot%3Dco%26sd%3D362817254599%26itm%3D332999431085%26pmt%3D1%26noa%3D0%26pg%3D2332490&_trksid=p2332490.c100935.m2460

Here is another link since Amazon is sold out

Nuks, Dr Brown’s, and Honeybug are my favorite… I also bought some round ones from eBay, I think the brand is County? They came from the UK and I like them because they discontinued the Gerber’s essential round pacifiers, and I don’t want to pay 7 dollars for one Bib round pacifier, but I like the round pacifier look.

The two pink and stars themed ones are Dr Browns, I love the way they fit. Then the blue and pink Nuks and the classic Nuks.

And here’s the stash. Some are from Dollar Tree (purple and blue), some are from Dollar General (Llama and rocket ship), and there’s the County ones, Honeybugs, an Advent, a soothie, a Parent’s Choice (purple elephants). I bought some Nuks on sale to make up to send home with babies, still packaged.

Love the little star one!

1 Like

Me too! It’s one of my top 3 favs haha. I wish they made grey ones like that!

I have lots of the white nuk with the rubber nipple. I think they fit the best on almost all of my babies. They are smaller than some others so they look the right size too.

I buy packs of 10 from Dolls by Sandie. No nipple, you simply glue on the magnet. They come in pink and blue as well. They come out to 70 cents each. Quantity of 10Pacifier Face Plates - (No Nipple)

2 Likes

@CindyLouWho, did you ever see these? From the cradle, white is the only color. They are completely flat again the mouth and have magnet. Hope this link works, couldn’t get a pic to show up.:grimacing: Ok, the info isn’t correct and they cost 3.50.

2 Likes

Oh those are cute! I may have to try them. I always worry about the magnet not being strong enough when they’re on the top. Does anyone have that problem with these?

I love the honeybugs. So many colors to choose from.

Is the ebay price comparable to Amazon’s?

Ive never seen them for less then about $4.99