Ever reborned any of these kits

Yes I really like Kylah too, and she’s priced right for my “learning” skill level lol

2 Likes

I love Kylah too…I have Wendy’s Hailey from many moons ago and Kylah reminds me of her a bit…My Hailey was my very first reborn ever and what started me off collecting and then eventually into reborning myself…

1 Like

@westernstarr I waited too long to place my order and now Kylah is sold out :cry:
How’s Miss Olivia coming along, have you started on her yet?

Olivia…hmmmmmmm well…nooooooo I haven’t started her and she is going on the bottom of my custom order pile…lol She was sent by one of my regulars and I have plenty of others of hers to do over the next few years so Olivia I will say good - bye to till the last possible moment…I know I am only prolonging the inevitable but just can’t get into that one at the moment…I have a few other ladies to do customs for that I have to finish before Christmas, then I am taking a couple months break from reborning for customers and will do a few for myself that I have wanted to do for a few years now but not had time for…then will start back about mid- Feb…so little Ollie has a long hibernation coming up…lol

1 Like

LOL…Poor Olivia. She will be soo happy to see you when she comes out of hibernation. Part of me want to buy the kit just to see if the challenge will break me lol.

Oh I like her babies I ordered Zion a few weeks ago and just ordered Kelzie and Chase over the weekend. I wanted Hope too, she’s the open eyed version of Chase, but she’s out of stock.

1 Like

You should be able to,buy her here: Kylah

She’s sold out there, too. I just checked.

No is also had just Kyla’s head… Is it still avail? Then you can find other limbs! I am not sure who’s limbs will fit though…

@pia @Nikkiroc That’s where I was ordering her from.both her full kit and her head alone are both sold out. They really need to fix that site. It allows you to put items in the cart and get all the way to paypal confirm order page before it tells you theres and error in your shopping cart and just subtracts the amount for you to pay the remaining balance of what’s in your cart. If you’re just pressing the paypal “pay” button like I normally do and not paying attention. You can totally check out with have the stuff in your cart missing. That’s insane. I went there to order big eared Sally Brown and found kylah on sale, and loved the sculpt. But after that fiasco at checkout I didn’t even want Sally from there anymore…I’ll find her somewhere else.

I have preorders at Nonies and maybe I’m just being a brat, but when I’m spending my money on a web site, I expect the proprietor to keep things up and functioning correctly, so there’s no surprises for the customers when you’re trying to check out, etc. A couple of weeks ago when I pre-ordered Tomas I was going to buy Sally then and a few other things that totaled over $100 for free shipping. When I went to check out it charged me for shipping so I emailed and got a response that said somethng to the effect that she didn’t know how to set up the paypal to omit the shipping cost, but would try to figure it out. She said to go ahead and pay the shipping and she’d reimburse the cost when she ships the items out. …really? So instead I waited and just kept checking back to see if the problem had been resolved. That one resolved and now this. It makes me not want to shop there anymore.

2 Likes

Geez… It it makes you feel any better I just order a doll in German. I have no idea about anything except the picture of the doll!!! Lololol I didn’t realize there was an English option … Until Pia told me! :flushed: yes… I agree with your frustration. Sometimes I put together an entire order based on one thing… That is not there anymore!!! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: annoying!

Gina obviously needs to “fix” the problems with the site! That is pretty ridiculous. I think I have a Kyla so,if you are sincer,y interested, let me know and I will look for the COA and kit. I don’t remember what I paid, but I will send her shipped for $50.00 provided you are in the USA.

2 Likes

Wow, that is a bargain…wish I lived in the USA…lol

2 Likes

I’ve never done any of these. They are all adorable.

1 Like