Easter Swap

My son was hospitalized yesterday (Confirmed not to be the virus) but we were still in a hospital and I know it can take up to 14 days to show symptoms so, so I am not going to stores to shop, but I could shop online and ship directly to my person

4 Likes

Oh no, I was hoping that your son is doing better. Sorry to hear that :frowning:

2 Likes

Prayers for ur son/family. Hope he feels better soon

1 Like

@Reborndaddyog I am sorry to hear that too. Praying for a speedy recovery.

@YelenaRey @AnnieSokay @katy777
Thank you :blue_heart::blue_heart: he is doing so much better today and we are home now too!:blue_heart:

5 Likes

Yay, it is always so scary when itā€™s our children. So glad he is home and doing better!

This is awesome news! :heart:

Glad he doing better still praying for healing scary when it comes to children also I babysit kids and there been emergencies it so scary

OK, this is what I have decided for me! I cannot in good faith ask or expect anyone to put anyone else in harms way for non essential items. I take this virus very seriously. I am an older woman and married to an older man with underlying condition(s). Please - the person that has my name do not mail my package till this blows over. I repeat do not mail the package. To the person whose name I have I will not be mailing your package till this blows over. However if you would like to see your items on the due date I will gladly post pics of all of it for you. ** Or @Adorablecreations can take me out.

I am sorry if I have hurt or inconvenience anyone but this is what is best for me and my family. Most of you know me and know that I do not do things randomly. BB has closed the ROSE show for the same reasons. If you want you can send me a PM with questions or gripes.

Thank you!
Attic Flowers Doll Art

8 Likes

Smart and responsible. Two thumbs up! ( the good kindšŸ˜‰)

2 Likes

I would feel more comfortable holding off. My husband has been sick all week. Could be a sinus infection. Could be Coronavirus. Do I want to take chances? :woman_shrugging:t2:
We just donā€™t know what this virus is capable of. Itā€™s probably still mutating.
If we do this now, I do have enough in my stash to fill a box. My stash is in the back bedroom where only I go. But still. I donā€™t even want to go to the post office to mail it. Too many risks. Can we please wait?

3 Likes

Weā€™ll just postpone for the time being. Maybe we will get to pick it back up some time soon.

6 Likes

I agree with postponing it

1 Like

@Adorablecreations Thank you for postponing. Hopefully everything will be better soon. I know it is disappointing but better safe than sorry. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Either way is good with me. I canā€™t go shop for the little cute things. I have bought 3 things though. Iā€™m with everyone else.

1 Like

Prayers for your son.

2 Likes

Thanks for hosting. So sweet. I think to hold off is a proper thing to do. Smart to. Prayers for everyone.

1 Like

I was able to do all my shopping before the stores closed here and was able to ship out my box of goodies to my person today when I had to go into town.

2 Likes

I shopped Monday and as I said I am set. But I will wait until things get better since this is what most people have chosen to do. Since Iā€™ve shopped already my person will get their gift just maybe later than expected.

2 Likes

Oh no

Sorry things can be risky I understand that. I was just worried about time frame and places closing so I borrowed the money from my neighbor just in case. My person doesnā€™t have to open right away if donā€™t want too but I was worried about everything closing also.