Easter Swap

I thought it would be fun to do an Easter swap like we did for Christmas. There are so many cute little spring/Easter outfits out there. I seen where there use to be a Easter baby swap but I figured it would be too late for that. So I was seeing if there was any interest in doing a swap and if there was I would get all the names in by Saturday the 14 then yall can ship any time before easter. If interested just let me know and i’ll send the questions to be answered about size, boy/girl and everything else. Same rules would apply from Christmas.

7 Likes

I’m interested

3 Likes

I’m interested! The last swap was so fun!

4 Likes

I’ll join! :heart:

2 Likes

I’m interested

2 Likes

Interested!

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like

Interested

Interested :rabbit:

1 Like

Where can I find the rules from the Christmas swap? :heart:

1 Like

Here they are. Obviously she will change some of the details. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you darling!!! :heart:

1 Like

If we have no one else who would like to join I’ll send out the names tonight instead of waiting till Saturday.

1 Like

Sometimes thing get lost in the mix and you have to bump it up :slightly_smiling_face:

Please let us know our Mail By date. Thank you for Hosting this! @Adorablecreations

I would say mail any time before Easter that way everyone will have their packages by Easter. Easter is on April 12th so at least by the 7th.

4 Likes

Hey,
Just checking in if we are still good for the swap? I’m wondering if people will be able to get out to purchase items since so many places are shutting down. I was going to try and go out today before more restrictions are put in place. I thought about shopping online but my person has requested some specifics that I can’t find when I looked. What are your thoughts on the swap as of now?

2 Likes

If nothing else make homemade

It’s completely up to what y’all think.

I went and shopped this afternoon. So I’m set for my person. Hopefully everyone will have stores open when the shop. It’s deserted in my area and stores have reduced their hours.