Drawing for my last PIF free reborn kit if you pay shipping

I have one last free kit for my PIF challenge “Make Me Pretty”. I never heard back from @LittleLeo so I’m offering this kit for any one who wants to join. I will take names for 3 days then have a drawing. You have to pay shipping, anywhere from $7-$11 US. Canadians $16+. I will invoice you through paypal to your email. This is the Ella Elizabeth kit by Brenda J. Smith. It is an older kit. 20-22", Takes 22mm eyes. The reborn needs to be done and pics sent in by July 31st. I will send more info about where to send pics later.

It can actually make a cute baby, Here are some examples…

I have some names that I have from last time that wanted to enter but were too late and I will automatically include them in the drawing. If you don’t want to enter, let me know.
@honojane, @peripugg, @DDDolly, @TanyaT, @Babietoes, @BGoodChild, @nanamarie

There will be 20 participants in this challenge. Good luck in the drawing. :smile:

8 Likes

Please don’t include me in this one, hon.

3 Likes

I would be interested.

3 Likes

THATS AWESOME.THANKS SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS.ANXIOUS TO SEE WHO WINS.CATHY :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

If possible, I would be interested too!

3 Likes

I would like to be entered please.

3 Likes

Enter me!

2 Likes

i wolud like it sweetreborn 1 thank you

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

@sweetreborns1, Congratulations Linda. You won the drawing. Just PM me your email and address. I will send you an invoice through paypal. I will ship off as soon as I get the payment for shipping.

1 Like