Dolls, Reborns and collectable babies

Ahhh thanks Nikki, You’re an angel…I went and had a look…there are quite a few on there so I think I just want one…have to decide which though as I have a wicker chair in my office that I would like to sit one in…I would just paint another angelica but my oven won’t accommodate the limbs and I don’t ever use my kitchen oven for reborning so think I may go for another Christine Orange doll…(Thanks Amy for getting me started again…lol)

I love sugar britches too…Yours is lovely…The other bubs is pretty too…is that a DIanna Effner? sort of looks like one of her faces?

1 Like

That’s the one I love- the one Amy has! She is fantastic!

She is a totally adorable one…love her too…

1 Like

Thanks Amy…

You have got to be the luckiest lady ever…$6!!! That was a ‘steal’…so happy that you were the one who got there and got her…she is just the cutest!

1 Like

The seller was concerned I was going to turn around and sell her for more. I assured her that wasn’t the case. I did, of course, search to see how much she is worth but I just love looking at her so she isn’t going anywhere. :slight_smile:

@westernstarr I am not sure who sculpted the other doll with the blue eyes. I will check on the back of her neck and see if it says. I am sure the lady told me that I bought them from but it’s been so long ago. She has vinyl legs though :frowning: When my son was little he threw the house phone (a big old cordless) and hit her busting her legs.

Holy smoke you have a nice room. My room is so cluttered I’ve got everything but a litter of kittens in here lol.

1 Like

Thanks October…very lovely of you to say so…

Ivette, your dolls are lovely…I love you little Nod reborn …so adorable! (your cat is a cutie too… :smile:)

@westernstarr I finally remembered to look at the back of the blue eyed dolls head. She is a “Traci” by Beverly Parker of Parker Levi Originals. And it had 1989 on there as well.

Thanks for the info Mandy…knew I had seen that little face before but could remember who made her…Hope your move went well…Can’t wait to see photos of your home once you are settled and have it set up to suit your style…

You’re welcome @westernstarr. We haven’t moved yet…we close on the 22nd and will be moving things that day :smile: I am so excited! Will post pics soon as I can.

1 Like