Doll for Women's Shelter

I should have been more specific. Wamart (at least in the US) carries “Child of Mine” made by Carter’s. That’s what I meant by Carter’s on sale at Walmart. You might want to see if they carry that same brand at your Walmart.

1 Like

Mine doesn’t. I’ve looked. The smallest size mine has fits Asher Asleep pretty well, It’s just a bit small in the legs.

I’d try goodwill or similar stores for clothes. A small satchel type school bag might work as a diaper bag for a little girl.
One thing to consider: there is no way to know how old the child will be so it has to be child safe. No small parts or things they could inhale/ingest like liquid in a bottle. Cloth diaper might be better than disposable as it’s reusable and can’t be ingested. No tiny bracelets or bead decorations, etc. Sorry if you’ve already thought of this but I could easily see a mom letting her 2 year old or younger child play with it. A good rule of thumb is if something can fit in a toilet paper tube it can fit in their mouths/throats if they are 4 or less and it may choke them.
It’s a great thing you are doing. I applaud you! :clap:

3 Likes