Doll for Women's Shelter

You are amazing!!! But you have to be paid!!! Dolly dollars!!!:smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Ok, If you want you could pay me. But not too much! :smile:

1 Like

Rosebud can wear preemie carters. A onsie would cost anywhere from 3 to $10.00. A sleeper under $10.00. The preemie size fits her well. Preemie size diapers also fits.

@dee
See, I was told that carters preemie fits 16 inch babies like Megan perfectly. So wouldnā€™t it be a bit big?
Iā€™m confused by all the different things Iā€™ve read :neutral_face: :disappointed_relieved:

Yard sales and Goodwill are great places for inexpensive baby items.

Oh, and a couple diapers. Thatā€™s always fun to feed and change your baby and put them to bed. You might include a little diaper bag to hold all of the items.

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to check Value Village too. And the dollar store. The dollar store by my house has amazing, very soft baby blankets cheap.

1 Like

It fit my rosebud well, theres not much difference in the size of the 2 kits. You donā€™t want the clothing to snug . The set that I had was a strawberry onsie and matching pantā€™s. The sleeper carters also,was white with pastel hearts all over it. Her diaper was a huggies preemie.

Thank you :slight_smile:
My carters has almost nothing in preemie. Just one style/pattern of onesies and two different sleepers for the girls, And less for the boys.

You can try e-bay, I get most of my clothing from dollsbysandie. She has everything needed to dress your dolls.

Iā€™d like to avoid buying online if possible. Or at least not from the US, Because shipping to Canada is really expensive :neutral_face: :money_with_wings:

OH, I see. I didnā€™t know you were from Canada.

Itā€™s okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

You maybe could include a little padded basket for her to sleep in.

I think I will. I have one that is the perfect size for the tiny babies

4 Likes

I know the Berenguer La Newborn preemie clothes fit her pretty well. :wink:

1 Like

Carterā€™s preemie onesies fit my Rosebud perfectly.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, I never got around to stuffing Rosebudā€™s body in order to try on the Bitty Baby sized clothing. However, I did try a Carterā€™s size preemie on the Bitty Baby and it fits nicely. Since everyone says Carterā€™s preemie will fit Rosebud, the Bitty Baby clothing will probably fit, as well.

I happened to be at Walmart today and they had a bunch of sleepers for $5 and they had lots of preemie sizes. I grabbed 3 sleepers on a 3 piece set, each for $5. I also noticed that Garanimals sleepers were $4.97 regular price, which is pretty cheap. I compared the Carterā€™s preemie to the Garanimals preemies and the Carterā€™s is noticeably smaller. So, best bet might be to shop for Carterā€™s on sale. I hope this helps a little.

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: My walmart doesnā€™t even have preemie,So carters is the only option I have lol