Do you think I just might be addicted?

Praying for you Niki and Bunny.

Just saw this. Praying hard for Nikki and little Bunny.

1 Like

Continuing prayers that everything be all right for you bothā€¦!!

More prayers today piglet,.

Helen just posted the updateā€¦Iā€™m afraid bunny didnā€™t make it. :frowning:

:cry:

1 Like

Nikki, I just read the news and I am so devastated for you. I know how much the baby meant to you. We do all love you and we will continue praying for you to recover. It is hard to imagine that you will ever feel better right now butā€¦you will in time. Something must have been terribly wrong with Bunny for this to have happened. I will be there for you whenever you want to talk or not just send me an email at barbiedoll1711@aol.com. I love Ya!
Debbie

I realize this is an older post yet Iā€™m so thankful Iā€™m not the only one! Or dare I say I feel less crazy! Iā€™m seriously addicted to reborns, the whole processā€¦but I too just took a break from rooting and started looking on here for advice then looked up addicted since I canā€™t seem to stop buying kits! Iā€™m on my 3rd and have 6 kits I havenā€™t started; and to be honest, Iā€™m not that good and have thought about throwing in the towel but I ā€œforgetā€ all that when I see a sale or put together a reborn and hold them. Iā€™m curious on update, did you complete the kits? How did your rooting go? Did it get easier? Did you do something different and if so what? Sorry for all the questions, ether way Thank you!