Do you think I just might be addicted?

Does she have a contact friend on here so she only has to worry about talking to one person?then that person can share whatever Nikki wants then to with the forum. We did that in my surrogacy forum and it was awesome.

1 Like

Hang in there, Nikki. We are there with you. Hugsā€¦

@Nikkiroc, My thoughts and prayers are with you and bunny. Hang in there.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Nikki and bunny!!

Nikki, Iā€™m praying for you and bunny. :heart:

Sending prayers across the miles Nikki. Love and hugs to you and bunny.

Has anyone heard anything from Nikki itā€™s been a while?

Praying for you and your baby @Nikkiroc

I am Praying for you Nikki! You will be ok!
We love you and Bunny! :kissing_heart:

I am just now seeing this, @Nikkiroc ~ prayers, prayers for you and bunny. (((HUGS)))

Just heardā€¦sending prayers for you and bunnyā€¦please let everything be okā€¦

Piglet, try to stay calm and concentrate on Bunny! We all love you and Bunny sooooo much and we are all holding you up right now, so lean on us through this difficult time. I am sending you the biggest hugs and prayers right this minute!!! Please keep us informed of how you are. Sorry I am late with this reply but I just logged on. I Love You Both !!!

2 Likes

Nikki, honey, I just heard. I am praying for you and little bunny. I wish I could be there with you, holding your hand. Is your husband there?

2 Likes

Youā€™re doing a Juan kit now? Are you going to root his hair, paint it or wig it? Other then rooting he looks like such a fun kit to make! Please post some pix of Juan when heā€™s finished.

Has anyone heard from Nikki?

Nothing since her last post on here, Iā€™m praying everything is ok for them,

Me too Lynn. Iā€™m really worriedā€¦Sending Nikki and Bunny continuing prayersā€¦

Maybe you should ask if they can keep you for a few days and monitor your urine and blood and bunny. Iā€™d ask. Praying,Hun. I ask for legions of angels to surround you and your baby. I ask Jesus to hold you both close to his heart and protect you and give you peace. I ask God to surround you with the blood of Jesus and heal you both and make you whole. Amen.
I ask you all to agree because Jesus said if two or more are gathered in my name it shall be done. I agree

9 Likes

Sending prayers your way that everything is going to be ok.

Any news yet on how baby bunny is doing? I really want you and bunny to be healthy and make it thru this. I had a thoughtā€¦ Did your doctor tell you if the placenta is attatched to the correct area? Perhaps the bleeding is caused by the placenta being on top of your cervix. My sister in law had that a long time ago. And her baby is a healthy 14 yr old. I am praying for you and praying that bunny keeps cooking in there!!!

1 Like

We are all sending our prayers out to you and Bunny.