Craft Fair this weekend!

Thanks, Kim! I had to finish a couple of photo shoots tonight in case they sell. Now I’m realizing how attached I am to these babies!

5 Likes

One of my favs!..so adorable…I know it will be hard to let that one go…BOL with your sales!!! Keep us posted!!

1 Like

Is this Grayson Brown? So sweet. Andama is sending me the kit for winning the last Baby Banter Contest a few months ago! I am excited to get it - hope it includes the body and belly plate.

3 Likes

@westernstarr, she just has so much “attitide” and I love her scrunchy legs.

@pia, yes, that’s Grayson Brown. You’ll love this kit! I forgot to include the belly plate in her pics. Groannnnn, guess I have to bring her home dor some more pics. :wink:

1 Like

Oh your Asher Awake is so beautiful!! They are very pretty, but she is my fav
:smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, mine, too, Denise.

1 Like

The show is today, right? Good luck!

The doors are open!

8 Likes

the setup looks great! I wish I could be there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be fun, Izzy!

1 Like

Is very one freaking out over the cuteness??? Are you the only reborn table??? I am so excited for you!!!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see how it all goes for you, sell,sell sell. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

GO AMY!!! How exciting for you, does anyone else have reborns? I sure hope not and you will be “outstanding” among all the others. Good Luck—talk to us when ever you can!! Love the pictures. What it that on the table next to you with the pointsettia table cloth?

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc, the reception has been great. Even the people that are creeped out by them still come over to look.

Thanks, @karenaboutcha!

@lynn, I’m the only reborn doll vendor. The guy next to me is selling Christmas elves. $45 and up. He was selling Santa’s for $100 but sold out. Maybe I should make some Santa’s. LOL!!

No sales, yet, but 3 women keep stopping by to hold “their” baby again. Asher Awake is the most popular.

My hubby has been a huge help. I had to go to the bathroom and came back to find him filling in for me. I told him he was going to get big kids from you ladies. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Your husband ROCKS! I am so glad you are having fun!!! Tell those ladies to pull out those cards!!! Don’t they know how awesome a baby will look under the tree???

2 Likes

LOL, Nikki!! I love it!!

1 Like

Seems like you’re doing great! Glad there’s such a good response!

1 Like

I agree with Nikki, he’s a keeper. Your babies can sell themselves but, it does help to have a man, no doubt, holding one to give people the feeling, well…it must not be to weird if he thinks their great. Strange but true

3 Likes

I’m so tired and my back and feet hurt. It’s been a great day, though. It was very nice getting feedback on my work. That alone was worth the booth rental. Plus, I think we may have a couple of sales tomorrow. Time will tell. We still have 20 minutes until the show is over. I don’t think there’s anyone in here except the vendors but we can’t leave early. Yawwwnnn…

2 Likes

OMG! I just saw Auto-correct hacked me!! Here’s what I said above about my hubby: “I told him he was going to get big kids from you ladies.” What it was supposed to say was “kudos” NOT kids. LOL!!! My hubby asked if I was planning on pimping him out. Whoops!!

7 Likes