Craft Fair this weekend!

Good luck @AmyR777!! What craft fair is it?
Love the babies!!

1 Like

Oh, what beautiful babies! I love them all. You even have my all time favourite, Joey Edenholm. These babies will go like hot cakes. Folks will be fighting over them for sure x

2 Likes

BOL Amy, they are all precious…I especially love Grayson and Asher Awake…I will be surprised if you don’t sell out…Perfect time of year and people who go to Craft Fairs will be looking for that special unique gift and you will have it for them. :smile:

4 Likes

That’s a GREAT Idea Amy----people always love a good deal, I think you will do well since Christmas is just around the corner!!

1 Like

@GrammysReborns, @RebornBabyBoutique, @karenaboutcha: Thank you, ladies!

Buckler’s Craft Fair

Thank would be wonderful!!

Thank you and I hope so!!

Yea, that’s what I was thinking. :slight_smile:

I LOVE Addy Hess… Let me know if she doesn’t sell.

3 Likes

I will! :relaxed:

Good luck today Amy!!!

1 Like

I go this afternoon to set up and the show is Saturday and Sunday. I’m excited!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am excited for you!!! I can’t wait to hear all about it!!!

2 Likes

I just hope I’m close to a bathroom. LOL!!!

2 Likes

Take lots of pics if you can, Amy!

1 Like

Absolutely, Izzy!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how it goes for you Amy. Be sure and post as soon as you can ok? Good Luck!!!

2 Likes

Good luck at the craft fair Amy, your babies are absolutely stunning. I’m so in love with your little Joey, he’s one of my favorite sculpts ever.

1 Like

Let us know how you go…BOL …I hope you sell out!!! :smile:

1 Like

My hubby and I went this afternoon to set up some of the stuff. I didn’t want to leave any baby overnight but I decided to take a few today so we’re not having to cart in all the babies in the morning. The table is basically set; I just need to add more babies.

7 Likes

That’s so exciting!!!

1 Like

Lookd great, Amy! I hope you do well!

1 Like

Thanks, Nikki and Izzy! :slight_smile:

1 Like