Craft Fair this weekend!

Good luck @AmyR777!! What craft fair is it?
Love the babies!!

1 Like

Oh, what beautiful babies! I love them all. You even have my all time favourite, Joey Edenholm. These babies will go like hot cakes. Folks will be fighting over them for sure x

2 Likes

BOL Amy, they are all preciousā€¦I especially love Grayson and Asher Awakeā€¦I will be surprised if you donā€™t sell outā€¦Perfect time of year and people who go to Craft Fairs will be looking for that special unique gift and you will have it for them. :smile:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a GREAT Idea Amy----people always love a good deal, I think you will do well since Christmas is just around the corner!!

1 Like

@GrammysReborns, @RebornBabyBoutique, @karenaboutcha: Thank you, ladies!

Bucklerā€™s Craft Fair

Thank would be wonderful!!

Thank you and I hope so!!

Yea, thatā€™s what I was thinking. :slight_smile:

I LOVE Addy Hessā€¦ Let me know if she doesnā€™t sell.

3 Likes

I will! :relaxed:

Good luck today Amy!!!

1 Like

I go this afternoon to set up and the show is Saturday and Sunday. Iā€™m excited!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am excited for you!!! I canā€™t wait to hear all about it!!!

2 Likes

I just hope Iā€™m close to a bathroom. LOL!!!

2 Likes

Take lots of pics if you can, Amy!

1 Like

Absolutely, Izzy!

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to see how it goes for you Amy. Be sure and post as soon as you can ok? Good Luck!!!

2 Likes

Good luck at the craft fair Amy, your babies are absolutely stunning. Iā€™m so in love with your little Joey, heā€™s one of my favorite sculpts ever.

1 Like

Let us know how you goā€¦BOL ā€¦I hope you sell out!!! :smile:

1 Like

My hubby and I went this afternoon to set up some of the stuff. I didnā€™t want to leave any baby overnight but I decided to take a few today so weā€™re not having to cart in all the babies in the morning. The table is basically set; I just need to add more babies.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s so exciting!!!

1 Like

Lookd great, Amy! I hope you do well!

1 Like

Thanks, Nikki and Izzy! :slight_smile:

1 Like