BB prototype artists, contests?

Yes, that was what I was thinking

2 Likes

Someone needs to decide the kit etc. . . @Reborndaddyog You can just decide the kit on a separate post and let us know. It doesn’t have to be any rules. Those that want to participate can get the it and post pics when they are finished. I’l love to be one of those that have the kit already, lol.

2 Likes

The old kit paint party was kind of like this :slight_smile: We had a ton of artists over there painting Easton together.

5 Likes

@AnnieSokay Great! Because I always felt sorry for that Liam-girl. Now I don’t have to worry about her every time when I see that picture :wink: . I think it’s actually awesome that we all love different things and have different taste.

@Sony72 Thank you for clarifying for me that it not planed as contest. Comment does not bother me at all. In fact I would welcome and appreciate critique comments every time I display the pictures of my babies. They would HELP me to LEARN and GROW. I really enjoyed several of us painting the same Easton sculpt on the Old Kits Party. This is not what I meant in my prev. comment, but it’s hard for me to verbalize it.

Anyway, as that Liam picture and @AnnieSokay proved to me - we all have different tastes, so it’s never ‘right’ or ‘wrong’. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

You can just call the thread “(Kit Name) Paint Party.” It has a fun and no pressure sound to it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@YelenaRey Yep I would take care of her, lol!

1 Like

That’s so much pressure on me to pick! Ah! :joy:we should vote :joy:

1 Like

@Reborndaddyog Whatever you want to do is fine with me. I have no preference as to what kit. @Mommarobin suggested to use a kit that is on sale right now. I would choose two just in case one sells out. I would stick to newborn size 18 to 22 inch kits. You choose we will be fine with that!

I had a quick look at the ones on sale and noticed Gaithersburg only has one prototype pictures (and to me she looks so much like Realborn aria!) but sera is also on sale and I know that kit is more popular now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gaithersburg??? hahaha

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly! Am I missing something?

Maybe we could do something once a month?

I love the parade idea :heart_eyes:

I was thinking the Maisy kit because she’s only $35 when full price. Would suck if we chose a kit that was on sale and then once they sold their “allotment” they brought the price back up again I hated it when that happened to me, almost bought Johanna but by the same I decided she was gone. The same thing with Reese luckily I got him last time he was on sale :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think it should be a kit with good sale chances.
I would hate for a bunch of them to be listed and none sell. Maisie is a kit I have absolutely no desire to paint. lol

1 Like

Lol that’s kinda the idea but yes she is tiny.

Liam is another one I’ve been looking at that is just painted so extreme. I have no idea what it really looks like. Is the face as concave as it looks?

1 Like

This is one of mine when I left the lashes too long :confused: lol

5 Likes

I don’t even know how it auto corrected to that :joy: I meant faith!

4 Likes

We did challenges with Celeste and Irelyn to see who could make them cute. It was fun.

2 Likes

Lol, stupid autocorrect… hahaha

1 Like

I hate auto correct. Sometimes even I can’t figure out what I’m trying to say. lol

4 Likes

@Sony72 you alway think outside the box, I love that. These are thoughts I had not even taken into consideration…

2 Likes